𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟔 | 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 - 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘?

A tall figure with pink hair stood near a TV with her arms crossed and her hand near her chin.

News announced that a Herbivore has been eaten recently in a city. How unfortunate.

"Murders are getting more public and larger lately

"Murders are getting more public and larger lately. This is quite infuriating." A teasing voice muttered to herself.

It was Kirin, she was getting a bit stressed due to the murders going around and having less hope of going to the festival this year.

Kirin turned off the TV and went to go and get changed for a new day.

———————————————

Later, Kirin walked through the halls with a calm expression until,

"No, stop it!" A yearning female voice occurred in the hallway and Kirin heard some teasing male voices talking about the murder this morning.

Accusing already huh?

Kirin walked over to see Legoshi discussing with the two bullies while the girl, who was a Gray Wolf like Legoshi, sat on the floor.

Legoshi is discussed as the girl's older brother.

What a class act Legoshi. But I think you need a little help.

"Hello! Is there a problem here?" Kirin said as she smiled at the bullies.

"N-nope, not at all Kirin!" The duo stuttered at the female human's quote.

"If there isn't you shouldn't be here. So...shoo!" Kirin made a shooing motion to the bullies and they immediately started to walk away.

"What is up with animals these days? Hey, are you okay darling?" Kirin turned and crouched down to the female Gray Wolf.

"Yes, you saved me, thank you! I owe you two." The female Gray Wolf said.

"Oh no, you don't owe me. What's your name?" Kirin said as she dusted off her uniform while she stood up.

"It's Juno." Kirin recognised that name, she was the new girl that was joining the Drama Club.

"Well then Juno, my name is Kirin, the Stage Director of the Drama Club. I wish to see you soon." Kirin said with a calm smile as she walked away peacefully.

—————————————————

"Alright, so those sophomores will meet with the city to discuss details of the festival tomorrow right after school," Sanu announced, referring to Carnivores.

A Zebra put her hand up,

"Why is it only the Carnivores?"

"The Herbivores wanna go in outings too!" Two Herbivores argued.