𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏𝟏 | 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐓

Legoshi and Kirin continued to fight Chief Lion. Kirin hid her presence and then started strangling the Lion behind him, making the lion stumble so Legoshi had the advantage. But it was only for a few seconds.

The Lion quickly elbowed Kirin and threw her to the wall. Making her go immediately unconscious and Legoshi distracted.

Chief Lion looked at Kirin's arm to see the number ID 2 on the human.

ID number 2! That human girl, now I remember!

"Kirin!" Legoshi and Haru screamed out, Legoshi was cut off by Lion's teeth biting harshly into the wolf's hand.

"Haru, hurry. Run away! Go with Kirin!" Legoshi shouted at Haru to run away with Kirin whilst she can.

"I can't! I can't do that! Haru screamed as she hugged Kirin's unconscious body.

Legoshi had enough of Chief Lion biting into his hand so he kneed him in the chin, making the Lion let go of his hand.

"Well, this isn't going anywhere. Why don't we finish the battle right now?" Chief Lion finally spoke after his limited time in winning.

"Yeah. Let's finish it." Legoshi said before standing up and wiping his mouth.

Kirin's consciousness.—————

It's dark...and comforting. Since when was the time I felt like I didn't want to wake up...

I don't know. Don't remember...

My life...has been a mess from the start...but I never let that get the best of me in the present.

"Protecting your species. I admire that." Those words stuck into my heart like a dagger.

That's why someone chose ID number 4, Louis because he was protecting his species. Only getting to the point when I was cowering in fear behind him.

How pathetic I was back then...it surely wasn't one of my proudest moments.

But...I'm an omnivore. I can act as a Herbivore or a Carnivore...that's the struggle. Being a human is harder than people think.

You can't fit in. You get famous just for inheriting a species...and reputation.

Especially when you're half the species. A Kitsune. I look like a human but my hair covers my ears.

This world is full of mysteries...and I intend to find out.

Louis. I know that we used to be friends..but that was back on the Black Market.

You've become selfish and you think that you can do stuff alone...

That's what I hate about you.

But I wish to protect every species. Even yours. I'm only doing this for Haru and Legoshi. Not you Louis.

For them.