𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟕 | 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐀𝐓

Have you ever heard of a forest of solitude? Kirin surely has.

A forest of solitude...is something that you can barely get out of. Even though I have lots of fans and acquaintances, I still feel lonely.

The thing is, I don't think I've ever felt what having a friend is like. Like the ones that people talk to all time, can tell them everything, that kind of friendship I would yearn for.

In truth, I've never dated anyone before. Nor got close to someone.

Kirin stood next to her large window display, showing the beautiful night sky and the city's lights blooming throughout.

All I am is a caring person to the Drama Club, nothing more.

The female human landed her hand on the glass and looked into her reflection.

Although there was someone.

No time to think about that right now Kirin! You've got bigger priorities than talking to yourself!

Kirin calmly walked away from the window and started to study all night, again.

————————————————-

The next day, Kirin was eating her Tofu Donuts in the Drama Club studio. All by herself, it's calming to her.

Until, Legoshi came inside early, causing her to stay calm and still eat. Seemed like Legoshi didn't notice her.

Legoshi lay down on the floor and started to think to himself as Kirin amusingly watched from not so afar.

I wonder what he's thinking about, strange Wolf. Kirin said but she noticed that she had finished her Donuts so she just waited until the rest of the Drama Club was in there.

Kirin saw that Juno had come in, and she had noticed Kirin here as well. Kirin smirked and they laid down next to Legoshi with their hands going up, copying Legoshi's motion.

"Is this some type of ritual for good luck?" Kirin said teasingly and Legoshi quickly looked from side to side to see Kirin and Juno.

"Ah! Juno, Kirin!" Legoshi screamed like a little girl making Kirin chuckle and stand up.

"You're here early Legoshi." Juno made her move with Legoshi.

"Yeah, well I was just..uh..." Legoshi spaced out for a second.

"Uh, yeah so...are you having fun so far?" Legoshi asked as Kirin stared happily.

Hmm, young love. How lovely. Kirin thought sarcastically in her head.

As Kirin spaced out in her head, Legoshi and Juno spoke to each other.

What other things do I have to do for the Drama Club; make sure everything's in order, take the register, sort out the stage and....that's it. Kirin thought as she opened her eyes to see Juno dancing and Legoshi helping her.

They do know that the rest of the Drama Club is entering here soon right? Kirin thought rhetorically.

"What is this..strange feeling, my heart's beating fast but I feel perfectly normal being here with you like this."

𝑴𝒀𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑶𝑼𝑺 𝑵𝑼𝑴𝑩𝑬𝑹𝑺;; beastars ☑︎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara