𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐𝟐 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐅'𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄

Kirin walked into Legoshi's classroom to see Haru coming to visit him as well.

I think it's because she wants to talk with him somewhere else. Probably at the usual place?

Kirin thought that it was something to do with their forbidden romance so she decided to keep away from the conversation quietly.

She walked outside of the classroom was a smile on her face. But then she deadpanned.

Wait, does that mean Legoshi and Louis don't have any gay tension anymore?

——————————————-

Kirin could hear silent panic from a mile away, but it was from the boys' bathroom so she had to put her ear against it.

She could hear slurping...of a mouth? No, it's not a kiss..nothing like that.

She continued to hear panicked breaths come from a Herbivore. Now she was suspicious.

She could suddenly hear someone coming close to the door so she ran into the girls' bathroom and hid there until the sound of footsteps went away.

She peeked outside to see no one in the hallway, so she quickly went to go and check into the boys' bathroom to see Pina sitting panicked on the floor.

"Pina, are you okay?" Kirin said as she slowly walked over and Pina looked at her.

"Perfectly fine, I'm just glad I still have five fingers," Pina said with a relieved smile and Kirin's eyes narrowed.

"What do you mean, did Riz try something?" Kirin said in a protective mood.

"Yes. He said that he smelt honey on me and couldn't help but start to lick the scent off."

"Gave me some type of heart attack," Pina said but clenched his fists in relief that he still has his fingers.

"Whenever he tries to do anything, tell me first at all times," Kirin said as she looked back at Pina for an expecting answer. He nodded and Kirin quickly went out of the bathroom.

——————————————-

The light shone above Juno and Pina whilst they rehearsed.

"It is time, I..the Grim Reaper Adler have come to collect your soul. So, speak now if you have any final words." Juno said as she had a wooden scythe in her hands and got into her ready stance.

"You will not keep me waiting any longer," Juno said with brave intentions in her voice.

Kirin was happy that finally a female lead was put into the role for the 2nd time.

The play was all about males but the original star was Kirin, a female who had the passion and determination to be Adler.

Now she has passed that down to Juno, who she had trusted to fulfil her request on being Adler for her whilst she is gone.

"What words could satisfy you, do you expect me to beg for my life?" Pina said his lines for his words but it was much more lively than usual.

"What?" Juno played along.

"At the end of the day, my life may be worthless. But I stand by the choices I made." Pina said as he clenched his fists and looked away.

"As such, I have long since prepared to meet my end with your scythe!" Some newfound part of Pina's determination was finally shown.

"I will not plead with you, no sense in waxing poetic any longer." Pina sighed before going into his big boom of an outburst.

"SO KILL ME, I DO NOT FEAR THE LIKES OF YOU!" Pina shouted across the stage as the Drama Club was shocked by his newfound professionalism.

Kirin and Pina went up to Riz whilst walking past him on the way out of the Drama Club.

"Were we paying attention?" Kirin said as she smirked with much malice. She was desiring to kill Riz right now, but she had to hold back.

——————————————-

"What did he what to you?!" Legoshi shouted and covered his mouth as Pina and Kirin told him all about what happened in the bathroom.

"This is what happens when you skip rehearsal to play around at the Black Market."

"But don't worry, I handled it in our special way," Kirin said as she put a book back for Pina and began walking around the Library.

"Come on, he's too dangerous to mess with, I have to do something before he eats someone else," Legoshi said with a worried voice.

"I'm also dangerous to mess with, seems like Riz and I have something in common, hm?" Kirin tilted her head with an irk mark on her head, Legoshi and Pina gulped and then looked away.

Kirin sighed and went back to her smiling attitude.

"I was thinking the same thing, so I cooked up the perfect plan. Something like a sting operation." Pina said as he kept on looking over books.

Pina had turned around and explained to Legoshi that Kirin and he have put themselves as bait to lure out Riz.

"Eh..too late, we've already sent him a letter," Kirin said with a sad smirk across her face. Because she knew...

This might be one of the last memories I'll ever have before I die.

January 19 2022