𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏𝟐 | 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌'𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄

The next day, Legoshi and Haru knocked at Kirin's hotel room, and her immediately opening it.

"Are we going back now?" Kirin said with a smile and two nodded and they made their way back to Cherryton.

We're sure gonna get some type of lecture from the Dorm mother. Kirin smirked with foolishness.

—————————————————-

When they had gotten back to Cherryton, Legoshi and Kirin were assigned to the school's hospital room.

"30 more minutes and I would've reported you two to the faculties!" The Dorm mother exclaimed as her hands laid upon her hips.

"You haven't told any of the staff yet?" Legoshi asked the Dorm mother.

"No, but I didn't do it for you. I couldn't exactly tell them how you beat up by some hooligans and then broke the rules and then spent the night with a female student, oh no no no!" The Dorm mother mouthed on with Legoshi as Kirin just stood there watching the conversation.

"I thought you needed to report it, it was Shishigumi and we were forced to spend the night elsewhere," Legoshi explained as Kirin facepalmed.

We don't talk about Shishigumi so freely around here Legoshi. Kirin looked back up.

"Don't you ever mention that name to me again? Do you understand? And a Wolf and a rabbit being together like that, what were you two doing all night?" Dorm's mother rambled on and on whilst Legoshi faced down.

"Excuse me, how are you doing Legoshi, Kirin?" Juno came out of nowhere and the Dorm mother turned around.

"Woah, hello there. Are you three friends?" The Dorm mother was surprised by the sudden appearance.

"Yes, just checking in. Um, could we have some privacy please?" Juno asked the Dorm Mother and the adult reluctantly went outside.

"Thanks for coming Juno. Sorry for all the ruckus before the big day," Kirin said and Juno replied but the Human Kitsune didn't listen.

She saw Juno come closer to Legoshi with a blush on her face. So Kirin decided to step outside as well.

As soon as Juno stepped out, she saw that Kirin wasn't there. But Haru was.

Juno asked if she was going into the infirmary but Haru made up an excuse and started to walk away.

Though Juno didn't give up so easily, she started to walk and run after Haru.

"What do you want from me?" Haru exclaimed as Kirin stood behind the corner where the stairs were.

They ran up the stairs but Juno grabbed Haru's wrist.

"Do you believe that you can make Legoshi happy?" Juno shouted at Haru, clearly mad about something.

"Huh?" Haru got Juno's hand off of her and turned around to the female Gray Wolf.

"That's pretty forward if you consider we just met. I'm Haru, a senior. And who are you?" Haru introduced herself but not very nicely as she crossed her arms.