𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏𝟖 | 𝐅𝐋𝐘, 𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓

So, the only thing I know about the culprit is the inside of their mouth.

Kirin thought as she bit her nails between her teeth.

I'll burn that memory into my brain since it's all I have to go on, but it still kills me to think I had to kiss them like that just for one clue...

Not my proudest moment.

—————————————-

"It's been a week since Legoshi started his meat meditation. I've seen a Carnivore put themselves through hell to overcome their instincts." Kirin said to Gouhin as they both stared at the door where Legsohi was in.

"Hey, Legoshi. I'm coming in," Gouhin said before opening the door to let himself and Kirin in.

They walked in to see Legoshi touching the meat, but he wasn't salivating nor have any intention to eat it...

Legoshi had talked to Kirin and Gouhin about Pina and Haru but also about what has been happening to himself as well.

They went on a little field trip around the area on the beach. Legoshi had set up a burial for the names of the people that had sacrificed themselves.

"You've passed the first barrier kid," Gouhin announced as Kirin started to lightly clap.

——————————————

Kirin walked into the Drama Club to see the girls looking like 'really?' whilst the Carnivores tried to convince them that their strength doesn't come from the arms but the jaw.

Oh, they're talking about Jaw Wars...

"If you're not competing it's fun to watch!" The Bengal Tiger, Bill said as he laid a piece of sellotape on the floor.

"I know that Aoba eats bugs too," Kai called out to the beaked Carnivore.

"Huh?! I'm even stronger without eating bugs.." Aoba said as he turned away and stared into nothingness.

"Hey Legoshi, Kirin! Get your asses over here! Let's settle things right now!" Bill pointed over to the Carnivore and Omnivore.

"No I'm good I'm not good at this game very much," Legoshi said as he put his hands up in surrender.

"In your dreams," Kirin said as she crossed her arms

"Listen dude I wasn't asking you I was telling you. And trust me nobody believes that crap you two are spewing anyways!" Bill exclaimed making the two finally join into the ridiculous game they call Jaw Wars.

The thing was...the two know what to do but Legoshi had failed on the first try against Bill.

Legoshi went into the boy's dressing room to have some alone time, Kirin was up next to Bill.

All this training wasn't for nothing. Dad, I know that if I fail..you'd probably kick my ass. Kirin thought about his father figure, Gouhin.

Kirin furrowed her eyebrows as she kept her teeth tied to the rope. She gave Bill a hard glare before they started.

Bill was a hard match, sure, but Kirin was way stronger. She only needed to get her full jaw power when she needed to.

Kirin pulled back, causing Bill to stumble forward and lose the match.

"Damn! Kirin you're stronger than I thought!" Bill said with an excited smile as he shook hands with Kirin.

"It was a pleasure beating you, Bill. Now, who's next?" Kirin smiled as the rest of the Carnivores looked a bit worried for themselves.

Hmm, you know what? I'm starting to like this game...

———————————————-

𝐚/𝐧: 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐎𝐂 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲.

𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘