57

We took Kiki back to the cottage instead of the villa for the night. Esmi called and said she would drive and bring Kiki belongings to the cottage early tomorrow morning.
Max called his niece and all she was worried about where she was going to live at. Max went off her and hung up. He called his son and his son said he would make arrangements first thing in the morning for his father things to be shipped back and he would fly out once the movers got his items.
Kiki called her sister and parents. They would be flying from Asia to Italy.
Angela came in the room that Vince was staying.
Kiki we all will miss him. You did not do it because you wanted. He gave you no choice. It was his life or yours. Angela I know. It still hurts. I was only in law to Max nothing more. Yeah, I enjoyed his company but in love with my husband. Kiki are you sure you don't have feelings for him? I seen how you looked at him. Angela I don't know but now I really don't know. Kiki go with your heart. If it says yes go for it, if it says no just inlaws than continue to be in-laws. If you need time than take it and let Max know that.You already know he loves you. He will wait for you if you ask him. Thanks Angela. I am just going to take a shower. Here is some clothes for now. Jane figured these could be close to your size. thanks Angela..
I leave the bedroom so Kiki can get some alone time before she takes a shower.
I knock on her bedroom door. Kiki COME to our room so you can take a long bath. Its okay. Thanks Sam.I will be there shortly. I will get it ready for you.

Babe I am going to get the bath ready for Kiki in our bedroom. Sam I am going to go work.out. Wrap your hands up. We don't need another Rizzoli with a broken fingers or worse. I will wrap them.
I go to the gym and see Frost and Frankie there.
We all had the same idea. Janie I am glad the girls fell asleep and don't know about Korsak yet. Me too me too.
We work out til we are exhausted. THE guys slept on the couches and floor. Kiki finished her bath. Sam said she had to go get Kiki out and helped her get dressed. Sam put her in our bed to sleep and we slept in the teenager room. Well we didn't sleep hardly and no sex. I was broken BECAUSE of Korsak and SAM WAS WORRIED ABOUT ME.
We eventually fell asleep.
The following day I called Max and asked him to meet me at the lake so we could talk. He drove over and we walked to the lake to talk.
I see Kiki talking to Max and bring out coffee and hot banana muffins to them.
Here you two. I thought you might be a little hungry. I ak MAKING a huge breakfast if you are up to it thanks Angela.
I leave them alone to talk.
MA I am leaving to go get Nina from the airport. Frost is coming with us. We took some muffins with the coffee. Please put three plates aside for us. I will.

Max I am truly sorry for Vince. We both know he didn't give me a choice. I know I hurt your feelings last night. It wasn't my intention. Your a good friend and brother in law. Angela spoke to me last night. She saw something that I didn't realize. I am moving here because I want to be close to my little niece and the gals. I also realized I like you too but its too soon. I am going to ask if Jane's offer is still good to stay at their place until I decide what I want to do. Sam offered me a place to stay for free at her townhouse but to collect checks only from the remnants. I am retired and don't want to work. I rather volunteer at a shelter.
If you are willing to wait for me to decide, I ... Kiki no more need to be said. I will wait. Can I hug you? Yes. Kiki will you help me make my new cottage look different. My soon is having my things shipped back here and he and his family are coming back for the celebration of life or services you decide on. Max I would like your help. I can do that. We better get on it.
We go inside and the nieces are awake.
Auntie Kiki how is uncle Vince doing?
Avery he didn't make it. Avery started crying in my arms. Out of the two girls, Avery spent the most time with Vince. fishing, bowling, playing his guitar and he would sing to her and so much more . I held my nieces. We eventually ate the huge breakfast. Frankie and Frost returned with Nina. Avery jumps up and runs in her parents arms.
Kiki I am sorry to hear about Korsak. Max I am Nina Frankie's wife. I am sorry. Thanks Nina.
Angela Frank my parents send their love. Avery your grandparents sent you something that I will get out later for you. Mom dad can I leave with auntie Jane for awhile. Just us two. Sure baby go ahead.AUNTIE Janie I brought my camera like you said. Where are we going? You will see soon enough. I want you to practice on me and I figured this give us time to talk about Korsak. We can spend the time together. I missed so much time with you Avery. I know but I get it. You wanted to think things through. I am glad you came back so we can talk like we use to on Skype and on the phone. Me too Avery. Tell me your fondest or favorite memory of Uncle Vince and just take my photo and continue taking. okay. Can I take pictures than we talk. Sure.