22

Jane didn't go to work nor I even though we could of. We knew our problems impacted others. Gloria and Isabella were surprised to see us. Esmi had the week off which was good because she would of worried about us. Gloria and Isabella knew the truth about me so we didn't have to pretend.

I showed the one and only picture I had of my niece, Avery

I showed the one and only picture I had of my niece, Avery. Gloria held me while Isabella held Maura. They could see and feel our pain.
Gloria how did you do it for so long? My statutes just ended last year, but we are staying here. You are our daughters now and Juliet is our granddaughter. You three are stuck with us two. Most of my family is deceased not knowing I was alive all this time. I have a younger brother and sister who are twins and doing well who live here. I see them but Isabella and I don't say anything. Too much time has gone by for me to re enter their lives. Each of them have twins too. Isabella and I just watch them if we are out with JULIET. As you know, I retired a few years ago as a gallery owner. You have some of my pieces here. I would see you two ladies come in my gallery looking for unique pieces. When Jane saw a piece, I knew you two would eventually get it so I held onto it and told my sales ladies only you two were allowed to buy it. I had already purchased the last one for you. It collected dust for awhile until I cleaned it up and kept it under a glass container for you.
See Jane I told you I seen Gloria somewhere in the gallery but didn't know you owned it. MAURA YOUR DAD BOUGHT IT FOR ME TO HELP ME STAY CLOSE TO YOU. I was a art major. I still dabble here and there in painting. Gloria when Juliet gets a little older, will you teach her. Of course, I will. We will watch Juliet for you unless you all want to sleep in the family room like a sleep over.
Jane and I looked at one another and nodded.
We can watch the notebook and have popcorn and beer or soda. Beer soda and popcorn sounds good. Jane, Sam you know Isabella sleeps in the nude like you. I know we seen you a couple of times not on purpose though. You two forget to close your door at times. Yeah, I told her that when I picked up your promise ring.
Gloria and I went and got the blankets, pillows and comforters from our bedroom. We brought the king size mattress from the down stairs bedroom and air mattress while Jane and Isabella made popcorn and trail mix.
We just undressed in front of one another and got into bed on the floor under the comforter and blankets with our drinks and snacks. We watched the notebook, serendipity and l word first season and fell asleep. Jane and I woke up hearing Isabella going down on Gloria and Gloria moaning. We were glad Juliet didn't wake up until they were done and covered up.
I got up along with Isabella to warm up her bottle. Isabella excuses herself and I hear her gargling. I start to giggle.
Jane what so funny? You gargling and trying to clean the germs out of your mouth. Oh my, you heard us? We were trying to be quiet. I don't think Gloria knows the word quiet. No she really doesn't. We go back in the family room. Jane is feeding Juliet.
Gloria you and your vocal chords. What about them? They heard us and most likely seen us too. Oops oh well.
Sam and I just laughed.
Gloria if Jane and I can be the way you two at your age, we will be blessed. Yes, you will dear, yes you will.
Jane finishes feeding Juliet, changing her and burping her and changing her again before we all fell asleep.