3

What do you mean you lost my daughter and she was kidnapped by a a lady who outsmarted you all. I  want my daughter to be found or else. MA lets go and threatening the captain is only going to get you arrested.  We don't need all the Rizzoli women out of our reach.
Tommy and my father left the princinct with my mother. My brother and father were angry too but MA said enough for us all.
Captain I apologize for my mother's comment. Officer Rizzoli its understandable. If it was my child, I probably would do the same. Rizzoli if you don't think you can keep your personal feelings aside, I won't have you work it. I am not naive to think if  I don't have you helping the detectives you would anyway and they would allow you because you two think so much alike. Thank you captain.  WITH that being said,  Frost go over everything with us.  The FBI, CIA and the parliament are on this line. Detective Rizzoli and I went over all the leos items purchased.  I missed Isles at the country club and she was asked to leave the gun range.  A fellow shooter provided us with the photograph.  Jane told me she was enroute to her home.  Jane saw an attractive woman well legs that is but she did not look at her face because she was outside a bmw not a Mercedes.  Jane enters and than we saw her using a jammer and picked the lock . Jane waited til she got to her bedroom.  She shoots me and Jane shoots her. She was mad that Jane ruined her silk shirt.  Jane kicked her gun with  silencer and tossed her lock pick and handcuffed her. She called you and I was taken to the hospital anything else I don't know except we figured she is highly intelligent and has alot of knowledge on wealth and science. Look at all what she has done with every leos credit. I did notice she was taking a liking to Jane. Detective Frost if you think of anything else contact your sgt. I know she is your partner but you are to go home and off until the psychologist says you can return. Yes Capt.
  I leave but went to Jane's and went to stay with Frankie at his place.  Frankie texts me. Don't eat me out of my house. Sleep in Jane's room.I don't know when I will be home. I will stop by your place to pick up your clothes and other items . I know you will be my roomie until Jane comes home. Thx Frankie . Frost its not your fault. I take off my tie,  shoes. pants and shirt and lay in Jane's bed rethinking everything.

Isles comes out of the bathroom with a towel only and tells me to take a shower.  She left me some clean clothes.  I get up and take a shower.  While Jane is showering,  I make us some turkey burgers with bacon , onion rings and strawberry shake for her. I come out of the shower clean at least and smell the bacon.
-Jane I know you are hungry. I made you the DAILY Robber special like you like it.  Jane I have been studying you for over 7 months so I know your likes, your routine and what you like in a woman. I'm not hungry.  Jane don't allow your Italian pride to get in the way. I really don't want to handcuff you again and feed you. 
I could tell she was serious so I sat down and ate.
My food has more flavor than Harry's cooking.
She wasn't lying. I ate my food and she had me lie in bed. She started kissing me and I wasn't kissing her back. 
Baby don't fight it.  Each time I said that to her she would comply.
Jane take off your clothes and mine than suck my dick  like its your last pizza and beer and the sox won the world series.
I was coming in Jane's mouth when she came out of the trance.  She already had me at two orgasms.
What the fuck! Baby don't fight it..Make me cum again and lick me clean than kiss me and get on all fours  .
I  Knew what she like to do to women and what she liked.  I had  tapped  into her cell and tv in her bedroom when she was on her date with her last girlfriend that broke her heart.
Jane call me your daddy and when you say uncle is when I will stop.
I knew Jane was the religious type and would not have an abortion. I was determined to get her pregnant and she would fall in love on her own with me. I would serve my time but eventually I would get out and we would live together and raise our child together. She would visit me in prison and bring our child to visit me in prison.
I  was getting tired after two hours inside of her  and she still wanted more from me . Jane was screaming,  calling me big daddy and begging for more. I knew after 1 1 /2 Hours she was out of the trance. Now this was all pure her wanting,  begging me for more. Jane I cannot go anymore Baby girl.  Maura don't worry. I will do all the work just keep shooting your load in my pussy,  mouth and anus.
I just laid on my back moaning begging Jane for more. It felt good to have Maura beg more from me..I licked Maura clean and she licked me clean everywhere my cream was.I fell asleep on Maura.  Jane was asleep and I was still in her. I was spooning and inside her when she fell asleep. My last load was inside and and any cream licked her clean.