51

My family and loved ones are working well together and putting our differences aside for the kids sake.
Gloria asks to speak with me.
Gloria what's up? I am trying with Vince but he is being stubborn. I don't think it would be a good idea for him to stay with us. I want us all to enjoy ourselves. Jane I want our kids to enjoy themselves and not see so much tension. Please have him and Kiki stay here and we will have your brothers and Frost. I don't want Avery and Juliet to be separated. Okay, let me talk to the guys. I see you trying even Kiki sees it too. I will work on him. Thanks baby girl.
I speak with my brothers and Frost. They understand because family means alot to all of us. They left to pack their belongings and put in the SUV Frost rented.
I speak with Kiki alone and tell her Gloria spoke with me and wants this to be a memorable vacation for Avery and Juliet. Kiki agrees and looks at Vince in disappointment. She goes to him and they go outside to talk away from everyone.
Vince I get frustrated with you. Everyone wants this to be a relaxing and happy time for everyone, but you still won't budge. You are acting like a man I don't care for. Gloria has stepped up and Jane will have us stay here. You need to let it go. The Rizzoli's nor the kids know. You are going to make where everyone will know. These ladies have worked hard to forgive and make their families work. I am ashamed of you Vince. Kiki I know my pride gets in the way . I forgave her for part but not for getting my stepdaughter pregnant. Vince you act like Margaret is innocent in this . Babe I hate to phrase it this way but she is a slut pure and simple. I wouldn't doubt she gets pregnant again. If she does, she won't be living with us. If you think she is, I won't be and won't return. Kiki please don't be that way. She is pregnant again and asked if she could stay with us. She wants to keep this one and raise it. Vince when we return to Boston, I will be filing for a divorce. This girl says jump and you jump. You are not the man I married. Kiki please don't. I love you but wont turn my back on her. I am not saying turn your back on her. I just don't want her living with us. She is on her mid twenties she is not a child anymore.
I walk away.
Jane Gloria can we talk . Jane after thw fire works, I am going to get a hotel for the night and go back to the states. I am leaving Vince. Vince is allowing Margaret being pregnant again move in. Kiki you don't have to stay at a hotel. I will drive you to our villa. You can stay there and us as long as you want. I insist. I may have been his best man at your wedding but he is being a jack ass. I don't want to inconvenience you. You won't. You can use one of the vehicles too. We have enough. Juliet and I know I want to spend more time with you. Who knows, you might decide to move here. Don't get ahead but okay. Lets get your luggage out of the rental and I place it in Isabella's truck the ONLY one which won't be blocked.
I hug Kiki. Kiki leaves and asks Vince for the keys. He looks hurt but gives her the keys. Isabella goes outside and puts Kiki's belongings in her truck and locks it.
We all eat dinner and go outside to see the fireworks SAM has paid for the lake. We had the community parking their vehicles on the side of the road to see them.

 We had the community parking their vehicles on the side of the road to see them

The fire works ended and Arthur and his family came over for root beer floats

My wife and I were happy to see MAX enjoying himself as he use to. Before leaving, he asked Sam if he could go upstairs on the deck. Gloria and Isabella and Olivia went with Max and just sat on the deck for a long time.

I took korsak aside and chewed him out.
Vince you have a good woman who truly loves you. You ruin your marriages because of your pride. Once again, you do it again. You would tell me stories about Maragaret but never sought her ought after your divorce with her mother. I get you want to mend fences but at the expense of losing a good woman.Jane I know but the promise was done and I won't go back. Vince you have changed into a man I don't know anymore.

I walk away and go upstairs to put Juliet to bed. Frankie is already there with my parents.
Juliet I guess I should of had expanded your room too. Oh mom. Everyone, please say goodnight so the girls can get some sleep once they finish talking. AUNTIE Jane did you use to do the same with my dad and uncle Tommy. Yes, got into a lot of trouble but between you and me. I wouldn't change a thing. Neither would we sis.
Frankie and Tommy hug me.
We leave them alone and keep the door open. Max comes out of my bedroom with tears with Gloria and Isabella by his side with Olivia. I have Korsak to sleep in the teen room.
Sam I will be back after I get kiki settled. BABE give her my black mercedes keys to use. Okay will do.
I tell my parents good night. They know what is going even though Korsak tried to cover it up. Max left with Gloria and my brothers and Frost followed. I went with Isabella and Kiki to my place.