20

Several months have passed. Jane's photography is keeping her so busy that she finally hired an assistant to help herm develop photos and do other things around the place. The gal started off as her tenant and took a liking to Jane as a mentor.
We were on our way to Boston a few weeks after Avery Grace Holiday Rizzoli was born.

Jane and I haven't been back to Boston since we left. Both of us were little apprehensive but knew as long as we didn't go out drinking and stayed away from certain areas we should be okay. Our little Juliet was crawling now and thought she was a little Jeff Gordon. Juliet loved to watch nascar and the Italian racers on tv.
This will be also the first since we have seen the changes in the house. We were sent photos and Frankie would walk around with his ipad showing us but it wasn't the same. Frankie picked us up from the airport. He was more than excited to see his sister. He picked up Jane and hugged her hard.
-Frankie if you hug me any tighter you are going to break my ribs. Sorry Janie. No problem but loosen up.
Aye Sam how you doing? A little apprehensive but we are going to make this week the best as we can and stay at your place. No problem but MA is expecting us all for Sunday dinner as usual. Jane that is the only other place we are going to or I am. You and Juliet can go wherever you want. I brought my laptop so I have work to do which will keep me busy at least.
Frankie picked up Juliet and Juliet smiles and coo at him. We get our luggage and leave. We arrive and the front still looks the same on Walnut Avenue..I sure miss Boston alot but keep it to myself.

Wow, Babe this was your first home

Wow, Babe this was your first home. Yes, I told you I got a good deal on it.
Frankie pulls into the garage.

Frankie I thought you were suppose to sell your bike

Frankie I thought you were suppose to sell your bike. I know but hoping she wil change her mind so I moved it out from her and  Frost's garage.  You know out of site and out of mind. I am the one who does the yard work. True but the gun safe is on your side and you all carry.  Good luck. Janie don't jinx me.
Sam and I chuckle. Frost drives up as we are about to go inside. 
-My favorite niece is here. Aye now. Frankie Juliet was the first one born and I got to hold and I read to her once a week. Yeah, but you live with us and read to Avery more. I never thought I would have to choose between Rizzoli  gals. They both have their uncles heart and I am not choosing.  They are both my favorites one in Italy and one in Boston.  Dude I am too tired for this just because you got off early. You know I still was at work picking up the slack.  When you left, Korsak went on a rampage.  Someone called him about an old case and he went off. None of us know what case.  He just said trust and friendship.  We all looked at each other. FROST THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST SAID.  Oh no, yeah oh no. Well we are just going to stay the week and out of his hair. Janie he doesn't know you are in town.  I just told him I had a doctor appt to go to which I did than I got you guys.  
Nina comes out. Frankie you were suppose to sell that bike. Don't make me have to sell it for you or I will keep all of the money from the sale. Okay,  Babe I will put it on the market place tonight. If not gone this week, I will sell it to the dealer. He has been wanting to buy it for awhile.
We go inside and poor Frankie looks like a lost puppy.  Frost goes and take a shower. Let me show you to your room. 

-Sam I guess we won't be having sex this week

-Sam I guess we won't be having sex this week. Yes, we will I will cover them up or take them down and put them in the closest or in another room. Frankie I told you those were a bad place for those. Yeah, I know.  Frankie you are the one who wanted the photograph to be enlarged and Jane did that and shipped them.  Yes, I know but I was thinking for the nursery but you said Avery might have nightmares with so many eyes looking at her which didn't make sense considering the same amount of eyes still look at her but smaller photos. It's okay, we will survive. Lets go see my little Avery.