4

I woke up around nine per the wall clock and Maura was still inside me in the morning. I knew she wanted to
get me PREGNANT and I wanted her too. I  was ready to be a parent and to get pregnant by a woman and not have to pay for sperm was a win win for me.
I just looked at Maura while she was sleeping. I already knew when I returned to the states what my future would entail.  My family wouldn't be pleased with me, but we need to be happy and my next move would make me happy. 
I woke up and saw Jane looking at me. 
-Jane are you okay? Yes, Maura our month is almost up and I am still not pregnant.  I know I will be before you allow me to go back to the states. I have enjoyed all long night discussions getting to know one another deeply. I figured out why you did what you did. After all, I am a detective.  Jane what have you figured out. Well you were once a plastic surgeon and someone you loved dearly broke your heart.  You gave up your lucrative job as a plastic surgeon to get back at law enforcement.  I am not sure what position this lady held in as a law environment.  You started stealing identities to try to get over her. You come from wealth and learned all the ways to hide money from law enforcement and the government.  This was all a game for you until you met me. You have fallen in love with me as I have for you. The only thing stopping you from saying you love me is I am still a leo.
WHEN I RETURN I WILL STAY IN THE STATES FOR AWHILE AND RETURN TO BE WITH YOU.  MY FAMILY WILL NOT BE HAPPY NOR MY FRIENDS, BUT I NEED TO BE HAPPY AND THAT IS WITH YOU. YOU NOT ONLY STOLE MY IDENTITY.  YOU STOLE MY HEART.

Maura looked at me with a shocked expression.

WHILE I AM AWAY, I NEED YOU TO HAVE SOMEONE TO REMOVE YOUR TATTOO, BURN YOUR FINGERS SO NO FINGER PRINTS CAN BE USED AGAINST YOU AND FOR YOU TO CHANGE YOUR OUTER APPEARANCE AND TO HAVE DENTAL WORK DONE AS WELL. I WANT TO BUILD A LIFE WITH YOU AND OUR CHILD.  WILL YOU DO THIS FOR US?
Jane yes, I don't know how you figured it all out.  I won't say who she was that hurt me. How do I know if I choose to do what you ask of me which will be painful that you will return to Italy to be with me and for us to raise our child together and you won't turn me into the authorities if you get mad one day? You will have to allow faith.  I know you are a religious person even though you stop going to church as I have. We can visit my family with our child once we are comfortable in our lifestyle and lies.  My family won't know. Well only Frankie and my partner  Barry Frost will figure it out who you are but wont say anything as long as I am happy. Jane I am going to have to think about it. Maura our baby will be born here. I will return to St. Michael's church to seek you out. Initially,  I won't know its you but in time I will.
Maura was quiet and got up out of bed and made breakfast for us with juice and coffee.
We did our work out with the minimal exercise equipment she had there,  a five  and ten  pound hand weights,  jump rope, stepper and a recumbent bike.
We  finished our daily work out.  I took a hot shower and Maura took her lilac bath.

Jane wrapped herself in the sheet and stood looking at me in the bath tub

Jane wrapped herself in the sheet and stood looking at me in the bath tub. I knew she wanted an answer but there wasn't an answer for her at this time.