19

Three weeks have gone by. We decorated the house up for Christmas  and didn't go crazy buying each other gifts. We bought each other two and several for Juliet.  Juliet made out like a bandit from her gifts from my work, a few of the businesses we frequent and Esmi. We made sure we got Esmi and the nanny a good present.   At times we forget the Nanny lives with us  when we have sex in the house out of our bedroom.  Today was no different when she walked in on us with me grinding in Jane.  Our nanny was older but was a closeted lesbian.  She and her girlfriend lived with us.
Jane and I were okay with them seeing us nude as we have seen them when they forget to close their bedroom door.
Ms. Rizzoli, Gloria asked me if you would like you to come with her to the open market later on so you can get some of the fruit and vegetables we don't grow? Yes, please tell her I will be ready shortly.  Babe you stopping and leaving me? Yes, you can handle yourself and take care of Juliet.  It's too cool for her to be outside even though she prefers the cold.
Jane got up and took a shower. Gloria and Jane left in her jeep.
-Gloria what do you think? She is going to love it. She loves you already baby girl. Not funny! Well cum baby girl.  Gloria you are bad.  Cum to daddy .Okay, okay,  we both are not quiet. I have been with my gal for over 29 years now. We have had our ups and downs and was alot harder but its been worth every minute. Here get a nice bottle of wine with some cheese and wine. You will hit it off and have fun til whenever as bunnies. I cannot go as long as much but sure enjoy trying.
We both chuckle. Gloria said she and Isabella would watch Juliet while I had my fun.  Gloria had text Isabella to make something light for lunch and bring it to our bedroom and why.
-Okay,  Isabella is on it. Let's get going before you chicken out. Gloria I won't chicken out and Paddy will be so happy his baby girl will soon be married whenever that is. He gives you his blessing. Gloria how why? Paddy want to make sure you two were safe and well.  He knew you were looking for  nanny and asked Isabella to apply.  Our families owe Paddy so this was easy for us to do. He told us to tell you when we felt the timing was right.  We don't have too much communication with him but we still get word from him like when we text Maura for him.  What do you mean Gloria? We knew you were having difficulty with Tommy so we got word to Paddy. Paddy made a deal to come back to the states to make sure Tommy is safe.  We got word to him to have him stop starring as much. Thanks Gloria and I will let Maura know. Its been hard not calling her that. Jane its never easy. I know from personal experience.  I made my share of mistakes and Isabella tracked me down and found me even after I had my surgery. The doctor who did Maura's surgery.  His father did mine many years ago. If you ever want to talk,  you can but we must use her new name. I understand thank you. Your welcome dear.
I drive us home. I bought extra flowers for Isabella. We arrive back home and I back into the garage and we get out.

 We arrive back home and I back into the garage and we get out

I go inside and kiss Isabella and hand her the flowers.
-What do I deserve a kiss and flowers for? Thank you for looking out for my family and keeping him safe.
I look at Gloria and nod my head. Jane goes up upstairs with the wines cheese, grapes and the ring setting in the flowers.

 Jane goes up upstairs with the wines cheese, grapes and the ring setting in the flowers

-Baby girl whats all this? Isabella said for me to come up here and wait for you and she and Gloria were taking care of Juliet until tomorrow

-Baby girl whats all this? Isabella said for me to come up here and wait for you and she and Gloria were taking care of Juliet until tomorrow. Maura you know you are my everything and giving me Juliet is an extra blessing. You started off as my top priority to capture you but instead it was the other way around. You captured my heart.
Maura sees the ring and reads the inscription, MY ONE WHO COMPLETES ME.♡ J&J.
Maura this is a promise ring that one day we will be a married couple when we both agree.  If we dont ever get married like Gloria and Isabella that is okay too as long as we are together.  Jane you know you and Juliet are mu everything.  thank you baby girl. You had and still have my heart.
I drink some wine and we eat the chef salad Isabella made for us.
-Babe what did you mean about Isabella and Gloria.  The other day you received  a text.  Yes, but how did you know. The text from Gloria and Isabella. PADDY MADE SURE Isabella applied for the nanny job. They keep in contact with him but not as much as before.  They were the ones who text you. Paddy made sure to go back to Boston to protect Tommy. Gloria had plastic surgery like you but done by the father of your surgeon.  Isabella found Gloria somehow and they have been together for 29 years since.  Wow,  that is a lot to take in.
Paddy did alot for their families.  When he asked Isabella to apply,  she didn't hesitate.
Jane fed me some cheese and grapes and put the glasses and the food trays on the ground and got into bed with me. Jane got on top of me caressing my breasts over my blouse. Sam felt good and her boxers were soaked already for me to feel her wetness through her jean skirt.
Jane removed her top and bra and laid on top of me kissing me and nibbling on my breasts over my bra. I was moaning loudly. My boxers were getting snugged on my penis and begin to hurt. I removed my boxers and Janes Jeans and panties. I lined up myself and entered her slowly real slow because this would he our first time, since the birth of Juliet.

Sam oh daddy your shaft feels good rubbing on my clit.
Sam enters me and I am bucking hard and she is moving in and out. I see Jane's knuckles turn white while grabbing the sheet. I fucked my gal all night.  We came so much that night.  Jane fed me more grapes and cheese and poured my wine on me and licked it up.  We took a nice hot bath. Jane leaning against me. We eventually fell asleep that morning.