6

My family and friends threw me a going away party.  Only Frost and Frankie knew I was pregnant.  My family went with me to the airport and my mother had difficulty letting me go. I knew I would miss each one of them but my child and the other mother of my child was in Italy.
I arrived to Italy with my suitcase and everything else was being sent over even my jeep. I entered St. Michael's church and prayed for safety for me and my loved ones. I saw a lady who walked like Maura but this woman was a little heavy than my Maura. I went outside and this lady was following me. I grabbed for my waist and realized I did not have my holster nor my gun.

 I grabbed for my waist and realized I did not have my holster nor my gun

This lady continued to follow me. I left my suitcase in the bistro I was at and went out the back.  The lady followed me and had my luggage.
Jane - baby you will never forget me even if I look different was the statement Maura had said to me the night before I left. She had stated that to me thinking I was asleep.
This lady stated the same to me. I looked at her and she had her color of eyes but nothing else was the same. Her voice sounded different.  BABY GIRL I HAD MY VOCAL CORDS CHANGED ON TOP OF EVERYTHING ELSE YOU ASKED OF ME. I KNOW I GAINED WEIGHT IN A SHORT TIME BUT I WILL LOSE IT WITH YOU AND OUR CHILD BEING BY MY SIDE. Your middle name is Clementine, you were a detective with Boston Pd and took on a case that took cops identities for Mercedes, corn, diamonds, gold etcetera.  Oh it is you Maura my love. Jane my name is now Sam or Samantha Hough. I am a real estate buyer and barely started up my own real estate agency. I purchased a villa for us. I will take you to it now my love after you kiss me.
I kissed my gal and she kissed the same as my Maura.  We walked back to Sam's BMW and she tossed my luggage in her trunk and opened the door for me to get in.
Jane I know you gave up alot for me. I have set up a doctor appointment for you so the doctor can check to make sure you and our child are good.  I hope you like our new home.  I left two rooms empty,  the nursery and our family room for you to decorate how you wish. I am sorry for doing the others. I have my coworkers come to our home,  so I didn't want them coming to an empty villa. I had alot to do.  I told them my girlfriend was coming from the states and we are expecting a child and our family room furniture is on back order. Babe after we go to the appointment, I will take you to lunch than we can go shopping for furniture for the nursery and family room tomorrow.

Maura I mean Sam its going to take time for me to get use to your name and looks.  I know Babe. When we are in the doctors office let me do the talking so nothing goes wrong with name calling that is. Okay, I understand. For a few months, I won't have meetings in our home until you get consistent calling me Sam. I am so happy you came back to me so we can be a family. I love you Jane. I love you too Maura. I mean Sam.
We drove through Italy and we finally arrived to our home.