21

JANIE let me show you around. We changed alot of things inside besides adding two bedrooms and better ventilation.

Sam if you want to work out anytime or day,  feel free

Sam if you want to work out anytime or day, feel free. This room we had it sound proof. Sometimes Frost and I need to unwind when we get home or can't sleep. We did this when you moved to Italy. You would keep me awake when you couldn't sleep, but I never said anything. Actually, Frost and I did the work on it with you tube videos and we were happy with the results. Frost and I just finished Baker from burglary bedroom and work out room. If we keep getting side jobs, we might get a pool for the backyard. Nina wants me to put the money away for her college education. Here's the new layout of the kitchen with better ventilation no more smoke detectors going off when we self clean the oven now.

  Here's the new layout of the kitchen with better ventilation no more smoke detectors going off when we self clean the oven now

You made the cabinets darker which makes the top stand out more. Where's all the pots and pans? Dishwasher. Frost thought it would be fun to have a band session when he baby sat Avery last night to keep her entertained.They are in the dishwasher. We finally had our first date outside without Avery.
Frost comes into the kitchen. I know no more bands with the pots and pans. I still have to empty the dishwasher. Her uncle Frosty made her happy but Mr. Mrs. Buzz kills said no more.
We all laughed and left the kitchen with the babies.
Frost I Hope your room is clean. Yes, I am not a slob like you Rizzoli's are.
Aye, Frost I take offense to that. Babe the only reason you don't see yourself that way is because of Esmi, Isabella, Gloria or myself clean up after you. Your work is clean but home not so without everyone cleaning up after you. I laughed when your mother was there and you got mad at her. It was like calling the kettle black.
Frankie opens his bedroom door.