8

My gal and I were happy how the family room came out.

Sam just think when we have Juliet on how many photos we will have and memories

Jane besides going to get your license tomorrow, I would like to take you to a gallery that has one of kind pieces made of metal, wood, ceramic and paintings. I would like to find some pieces for this room.  Okay, do you have an idea the size. Some where around the fire place.
Sam I am hungry but not for alot though. I was thinking a chef salad and mixed fruit bowl with water. Sure babe anything you want.  You sit on our brand new couches and turn on the tv. I know you will have to learn Italian to watch many of the channels but there are a few in English and other languages. My gal came back with what I asked and fed me. I found it cute she fed me.
Jane kick off your tennis shoes. I am going to give your legs and feet a massage.
I did what she said. Jane started moaning.  Sam laughed at my moans but so what I felt good.I used Sam's lap top and read my email.
SAM MY JEEP SHOULD BE HERE IN THREE DAYS. I AM GETTING TIRED. I AM GOING TO GO TO BED. I KNOW YOU HAVE WORK TO DO.  PLEASE DON'T STAY UP LONG. Baby girl and Juliet I won't. 
Sam than kissed my tummy. 

I didn't have any appointments this week was set aside for my gals. I got changed and went into the nursery and started painting with VOC paint. The paint store employee told me that the VOC paint was safe for anyone to stay in the home because it didn't give off odor like other paints do. It took me three hours to paint and do some lettering and draw to butterflies.  I had scheduled a surprise shoot for us. Jane would like to have to change twice.  Once she picked out and one with us. I wanted to have these photos for us, her family and our baby girl's nursery.I  wouldn't send these to her family members until she was ready to send out a photo of our baby girl and her announcement.  This was my surprise to her for giving me a chance to raise a family with her and her giving up so much in Boston. I knew my biological father was the one who killed all those people to protect me but I still was angry and hoped the authorities would catch him but without my help. I would never tell anyone of the sort even the mother of my child.
**********************
flash back

Paddy had approached me in the furniture store today  and bumped in me and said baby girl I will always protect what is mine at all cost. I cannot wait for you to be a parent. I made my decisions to keep you and your mother safe. As you are doing with Jane and my granddaughter to be. I was going to say something but when I turned to look he was gone.
**********************
End of flash back

I cleaned up everything and went to bed. I snuggled with Jane and kissed her.
Sam I am glad you didn't stay up too long.night love. night baby girl.