33

We disembark the plane and get our luggage.  Jane and Sam are waiting for us to get us. Jane picks up Juliet and kisses her. Gloria hugs me ans whispers in my ear.  I hug her back and is ticked my father is here.  I  hold my daughter and sit in the back with.her awhile Margaret sits in the front while Jane drives.  I know Paddy wont hurt Juliet if I am by her. We arrive at home. Jane backs the SUV and everyone gets out and goes inside.  Jane shows Margaret the room she will be staying at while she is pregnant. 
Make yourself comfortable.  Get some rest. I had Esmi bring you up some healthy snacks and water.  Its late . We will talk more later. 
I knew something was up at the airport but didn't say anything.  Sam returns securing our home and turning the alarm on . We know Paddy can by pass alarms.  Sam comes to our bedroom as well as Gloria and Isabella  .
What's up and where was he? They were on the plane with us..Tommy was dressed as flight attendant and gave me a note and we spoke. He didn't leave. He was forced as well.as the other man. Paddy threatened the families. Tommy wanted you to know that and he would do whatever to protect his family. Hold on for  minute.  Max we are home and safe. Margaret is in bed.. Okay thank you  .stay safe and away from Paddy.  I will do my best. I know you will. Thanks for keeping her when. Your welcome.
Gloria hangs up Isabella cell and hands her it back.
My instructions were to bring her to the cottage.  I gave him my keys as stated in the note. I have to abide by this or he will kill my siblings and their families. You guys I am so sorry. Babe its not your fault that your dad is a jerk and an asshole. Isabella spoke with him and he nodded.  You two have the right to know.  He is allowing you two to come with us tomorrow. We have a surprise for you too that isn't dangerous.  Esmi and Margaret will have to be here to let the movers in. yeah we are guessing it's a nursery with the bedroom furniture in the hallway. I know my father messed up your surprise. Sam its okay. We just love that the two of you did it and we  smelled the paint when we came upstairs.  The room is nice too. I only went in to open the window because od Margaret.  I understand completely. We will keep it open. I am glad though Margaret is on the first floor. She wants to return back to being a waitress. I will ask Esmi tomorrows to take her to work the noon shift. She will get her car after work. We have to keep this a secret from others even in our house. 
We all agreed. Sam fed ,burped and changed Juliet . Tonight she placed Juliet between us.  We went to bed it was late and we had to be up early.