52

Kiki here are the keys to Sam's black mercedes. Hers is parked in the second garage and here is the remote. The garages are set to the alarm too because of the floor gun safe and vehicles She wanted you to drive this one. I will write the alarm code and password. Please memorize them and use the office shredder to shred them.
The refrigerator is packed with food and extra in the back second one. Here is the remotes. Choose whatever bedroom you want to stay upstairs with the exception of ours and mine. You will know which one is which. Do you want a fire arm just in case for the villa only? I know you probably didn't bring yours. No, too much paperwork to bring it here.
What type do you prefer caliber wise? I will let Esmi know you are here and will send her your photo and hers to you so you don't accidentally shoot or scare one another. If you need anything, I will return. Don't worry I will make sure Vince leaves you alone or my mother will.
A 9 MM and Angela I don't doubt it. Thank you for everything. Call me if anything you want directions or need okay. I want you to relax and enjoy yourself. Let me show you how to use the stereo and alarm system.
Also in the outside bath room, there are clean towels and bathing suits. I don't think you will want the heater on for the pool, but the directions are in the cabinet door inside door in the exterior bathroom.
I go up to my bedroom to get her a 9mm with a light on it and a box of ammo, as well as a portable safe and key for it.
Jane thank you. I appreciate this. Kiki you are family. You know family matters to me first. I will lock the door behind us...We also have some nice wines and bourbon too. The gardener will be here Monday early than a pool woman. Here are their numbers. Their vehicles have their numbers on them.
Isabella and I hug Kiki leave.

They leave and I choose the downstairs bedroom. Jane has sent me Esmi photo and her contact information and included me in hers to Esmi.
okay Jane I will be there Monday to swim with the family as you stated we could. Yes that is okay. Kiki is very personable. Her Italian isn't as proficient so please speak English.
Jane my Italian has gotten better though..okay good night you two. night Jane. night.

Isabella and I had a nice talk on the way back to my cottage. We always enjoy our alone time talk.
Isabella waited until I got in and left.
My mother and father were still up watching Italian movies and laughing. My dad is drinking the Italian beer along with my mother.

Janie we stayed up to make sure you got back safe. MA I appreciate that. Do you want some sweet potato pie? I brought one of them here that Nina's mom made for me awhile ago. It should be thawed now. We can have cappuccino if you like? Yes, I will help you Janie. I am tired I am going to bed. Your mother made me stay up with her. Okay papi good night.night Janie.
My mother and I stayed up until 2 talking.

Babe you finally came up to bed. Yes, sorry. I was catching up with my mother. I know I was going downstairs to see if you were okay but heard you two talking. The kids finally stopped talking at ekeven thirty. They are both in bed. Juliet is so happy to have Avery. We need to start sending her back to the states more even if we will miss her. I agree. How bout she go back there until the first week in August. I think they all will love it. I will ask my brother Frankie and parents. I know Tommy is back home . I know . NIGHT BABE. what no messing around? Not tonight babe I am beat. You not made are you. No we don't have to have sex every night but cuddle. I can do that.

I tossed and turn. No Vince snoring. I will have to get use to it. I finally nodded off at 3.

I was still awake in the room rewinding everything Kiki and Jane said to me. Am I going to allow my step daughter behaviors have me lose a good woman. I have several days to really think about it. I finally nodded off after 3.30