24

We went to an old fashioned Italian restaurant that served beef. Jane order a porter house while I preferred a New York. Isabella ordered veal and Gloria ordered a rib eye steak. We all laughed when we listened to the accompanied dish with our meat, green beans, and baked potatoes with all the fixings.
We ordered a pitcher of beers. We talked about our childhoods not mentioning our real names but only if we had siblings and their first name only.
I could tell Jane was up to something as well as Isabella.
-Jane please don't look for them. I know your heart is in the right place and you are missing your siblings but it will only cause too much havoc and heart break for Gloria. Babe I agree with Isabella. We knew what we were giving up. I still miss my half sister, my bio mother and adoptive parents but for my safety and our family it has to be that way. I know you saw the look in Gloria's eyes when she spoke about her siblings and her nieces. Its not the best situation but it is for us. I just know what I miss and its not even a week yet. Yes, Jane please don't. I made my decisions for me and Isabella has helped me so much. I still see them and this is why we moved here. I have taught my nieces the love of painting while they don't know I am their aunts nor do my siblings know I am the one who taught them to paint and love art. One of scene with my sister and her daughters was when thet took my class enrollees and their parent or parents joined us for a day of fun and painting. My nieces are alot older and one is a art major like me. I cherished every moment when classes arose and as gotten older, the nieces will see me at times to speak with me. I know I lied earlier that they don't know me but the person they know is the person I am today. Gloria I am sorry for wanting to help. Sweetie thank you though. You do have a heart of gold.
We finished our food and went for a walk in the small country town.
Babe this area is beautiful. If I had known about this, I would have purchased a cottage instead of a villa but the commute to and from even though its an hour on a good day would be hard on me and take the time I have with you two. When I retire, I will rethink of this place. I can look for property now and buy a cottage and lease it out.
Sam if you really are interested, one of our friends is selling his. He is moving closer to his family after he recently lost his spouse to cancer. If you are interested, we can drive by his place for you to get a look on the outside and you could meet with him later.
Yes, I love that. Well, let's get going before it gets dark and it will be hard to see his cottage.

 Well, let's get going before it gets dark and it will be hard to see his cottage

He just finish painting it and put a new roof on it. He stopped the renovation on some of the balcony or deck areas when he was wife got sick. He just finished one that she loved the view the most. Babe what do you think? I love it but also love the villa. Jane we could have both. True, but my studio would be too far for me. I am doing well with my clientele. Babe this could be our weekend retreat or when we want to get out of the city. Please think about it. I don't want to pass this opportunity. The cottages around here are at premium values and hard to come by. Jane she is accurate on both says Isabella. Hmmm, go ahead as long as its not our everyday living place until I retire. Thanks Babe. Gloria please set up a time asap. Wait how about now? He is outside now. Are you sure we don't want to intrude? Sweetie not at all Jane.
Gloria pulls into the drive way. Bonjour Max..Hello Gloria Isabella and who are these two ladies with this gorgeous little girl? Max this is who Isabella works for as a nanny. Max this is Jane Rizzoli, Samantha Hough and our little granddaughter Juliet. I was telling them you are getting ready to place your cottage on the market. Yes, I will be meeting with several realtors tomorrow. Max cancel them -why Gloria? I need to sell asap you know that.
Max what Gloria is trying not to say is that I am realtor. Jane and I are interested in buying this home. I can cut out the middle man and you will make more money not having to pay a realtor. I see well than lets go look out the backyard as the American's say before it gets too dark than we will look inside. I never updated all but everything is in good shape. I just had an inspection done after the roof was done.
We look around outside than he takes us into the garages and the deck or patio area between the garage and the house. We enter his home.
Please go look yourselves while Gloria, Isabella and I
make some tea and you can look without me hovering over you. Thank you Max.
Jane and I look around downstairs than go upstairs and go out on one of the balconies to discuss this cottage.
-Babe do you like it? The craftsmanship on this home is gorgeous. I say yes, but can you afford it? Babe yes, we can decorate it with all new furniture. This time we will do it together.
I hope they are okay Gloria. They are Max. They are just thinking of a price and getting their own ideas on how to decorate it.
The gals come downstairs while Isabella is entertaining Juliet with her singing.
-Max what are you asking for it? 675, 000 Max we will take it. Do you prefer cash or will check do? Check is fine. I will draw up a contract tonight and I shall return with your check and add 25,000. I know you want to be with your family and family is important. You could ask for a higher price and get it. I just want to be fair. Thank you. I will see you at ten with the check and contract. Yes, I cannot wait. I will call my children to let them no there grandfather is going to the states sooner. Where in the states, Boston Massachusetts. Enjoy your time with your family and make precious memories. I plan on it. Thank you. Gloria Isabella I am going to miss you and a few others around here. Max you know you are always welcomed here even if we are not home to stay at our place. Thanks.
Gloria and Isabella hug Max goodbye.

Babe I cannot wait to pick out furniture and make its our own. Juliet will love it here by the water.
We arrive at the cottage
and get into our bathing suits to get into the hot tub.
Gloria I know you stay in shape but no exercise equipment. Oh dear, no equipment needed. I have the lake to swim and the area to walk or run. Nature is my exercise with this beauty by my side.
Isabella brings a nice chardonnay in plastic cups that resemble like coffee mugs without the handles and some grapes, cheese and crackers. We stayed in the hot tub until Juliet woke up. We got out and tended to our little angel while Gloria and Isabella stayed in.
-Sam look at them. They are so much in love. I sure hope we are that way. Babe we can be. We tended to Juliet and then put her to bed. We went to bed but didn't sleep. We made love and could hear Gloria and Isabella enjoying themselves too.