When I finish the song, Thor smiles sadly. He once again tries to remove the thing in his neck but fails, sighing sadly as he rests his arms on his knees.

"Thor and Aqua sad," Hulk says, sitting up.

"Shut up," Thor growls.

Hulk repeats as he gets up and pushes Thor over so he's lying across my lap, "Thor and Aqua sad!"

Thor shouts as he gets up and turns to Hulk, "We're not sad, you idiot! We're pissed off!" He goes across the room and kicks a metal pole. "Angry! I've lost my father! And she was taken from her home! I lost my hammer!" Hulk groans as he walks away. "You're not even listening anyway!" Thor kicks another a shield at Hulk.

I flinch as Hulk grunts, throwing stuff back at the blue eyed male, "Don't kick stuff!"

"Come on, guys! Can't we just be friends?!" I exclaim, not wanting them to fight right now.

"You're being a bad friend!" Thor yells at Hulk.

"You bad friend! Hulk like Aqua better!!" Hulk decides, pointing at me, much to my surprise.

Thor says, "You know what they call you? They call you the stupid... the stupid Avenger!"

"TINY AVENGER!" Hulk roars as he throws his axe at Thor, but Thor dodges.

"HULK!" I scream, jumping to my feet and gaining his attention. I point my finger at him like a mother would scold a child, my other hand on my hip. "It is not nice to throw weapons at your friends! Thor is just frustrated and hurting after losing his father, just as anyone would be, but that still doesn't mean he can call you those things, or throw weapons and shields at you, too, and you don't need to throw weapons at him!"

Hulk grunts as he picks up a giant spiked mace, making my eyes widen.

"Are you crazy?!" Thor exclaims.

"Yes! Hulk like Aqua more! Aqua is nice to Hulk!"

"You know what?" Thor demands, ignoring the warning look I throw him. "Earth does hate you."

Hulk sets down the mace and stomps over to the bench and sits down. Oh, poor guy.

I go over and sit beside Hulk, putting my hand gently on his arm. Hulk gazes down at me, looking sad. "He didn't mean it, Hulk. You do have friends on Earth that are worried about you."

Thor steps over as Hulk shakes his head, arms crossed stubbornly over his chest, muttering, "Nope. Nah ah!"

Thor sighs apologetically, hands on his hips, "I'm sorry I said those things. You're not the stupid Avenger, and nobody calls you the Stupid Avenger."

Hulk grunts softly, looking at him, "It's okay."

Patting Hulk's arm comfortingly, I say, a sheepish smile on my lips, "You just can't go around, throwing shields at people. It could kill you."

"I know, I'm sorry. I just get so angry all the time! Hulk always... always angry!"

Thor says, his arms crossed, "Well, what we were saying, we were just a few hotheaded fools."

"Hey," I say indignantly, giving Thor a raised eyebrow.

"You are a hothead. Definitely headstrong," Thor mutters.

Hulk agrees, "Yeah, shame. Hulk like fire, Thor like water, and Aqua like ice."

"We're all kind of like fire," Thor says.

"Hulk like real fire. Raging fire. And Thor and Aqua like smouldering fire," Hulk says, making us chuckle.

Thor turns to him as he says, "Hulk, we need you to do something for us. Can you get Valkyrie to come and stay while we convince her to help us?"