~ 11 ~

Tw: mini anxiety attack (mainly just crying from bad memories, not as bad as the other times)

Iris pov

~ time skip to an hour before they stream ~

Ranboo and I were sitting on the couch while Tubbo had left to bring Lani to a friend's house.

"Iris," Ranboo whispered. I turned my head to look at him. "Height check?"

I smiled, knowing I was well over a foot shorter than him. We stood up in front of each other, and I had to look up to see his face. Ranboo looked down to make eye contact with me, and we both started laughing.

We sat back down and put on iCarly again. Tubbo came home a few minutes later, and he sat down to watch iCarly with us for a while before going to set up the stream. Ranboo and I both put on our face masks and glasses, and Tubbo went live once everything was ready.

Eventually, maybe half an hour into the stream, Tubbo got scared. He tried to run out the door, but Ranboo picked him up and put him back in the middle of the room. "Wimp," I said to Tubbo, laughing.

The second time Ranboo picked my brother up, he was trying to scare him. I had poked Tubbo's hand, which made him screech, then Ranboo snuck behind him and picked him up with ease. Tubbo flailed his legs helplessly while I watched, laughing.

~ major time skip to a few weeks later because laziness ~

Ranboo and I had gotten along a lot better, yet we hid the fact that we were friends from Tubbo.

It was around 9:00 pm when I looked outside and saw rain beginning to sprinkle down from the sky, which soon turned into a downpour.

"I wanna go outside, who's coming with me?" I asked the two boys, who were sitting on the couch.

"Nooo, it's raining," Tubbo complained.

"I'll go, I don't mind the rain," Ranboo replied, standing up.

"Simp," Tubbo teased, and Ranboo's face flushed.

"N-not true," he mumbled as he walked over to the door. I suppressed a laugh and went outside in the rain, not bothering to grab a sweatshirt. Ranboo slipped out after me and we walked side by side down the road.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"To the park," I replied.

Tw start

We continued walking through the pouring rain. Even though we didn't talk, just the presence of one another was comforting. When we reached the park, memories started flooding back from the time Niki had dropped me off for my 'date' with Lewis. The one he never showed up for.

I walked a little behind Ranboo as a tear fell down my face. Fuck... this was a bad idea. We walked around for a few minutes before Ranboo stopped and turned to look at me, hearing a small sniffle.

"Are you okay?" he asked, sounding concerned.  I dropped my head, embarrassed.

Tw end

~ Cliff hanger >:]

~ Have a great day everyone, and ily all :]

•Enderbee•