happily ever after

kates coming over for dinner. brooke is with us meaning we can't act like a couple. as much as i wanna tell her i just can't.

•••

brooke: mommy can i have some corn?

katelyn laughs and scoops brooke some corn.

•••

josh: brooke we have something to tell you

kate looks at me confused.

brooke: what is it?
josh: i love you and i love your mommy too.

brooke looks at me confused along with katelyn now.

josh: your mommy and i are together and she's gonna be moving in here with us

i look to see katelyn smiling at me and the. i look back to brooke. i think it took her a minute to process it.

brooke: so your marrying mommy?
josh: not yet princess. hopefully one day

brooke smiles and it just keeps getting bigger.

katelyn: are you ok with this?
brooke: yeah!!

she jumps a bit into my arms and hugs me, then kate.

••••••••••••

we ended up getting married years later. everything in our lives is amazing. our friends and my family is all doing well. along with brooke and kate too. we have our happy little family and even had another child two years after getting together. a boy. we named him jackson. brooke absolutely loves him. kate sometimes gets a little stressed but i make sure we get nights alone so she can let go and stop worrying. but seriously. my life is great. i'm with the people i love most, i own a successful company, and i'm able to support my family. and those are the things i need most. i never thought i'd end up marrying the person i loved and hated most. i never thought someone could ever love me as much as katelyn does.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

THE END!!!!!

••••••

soo sorry it was a fast ending but i felt like the book was maybe getting too long. but i hope you enjoyed it!!

MAKING A NEW JOSH RICHARDS STORY! FIRST CHAPTER SHOULD BE POSTED SOMETIME TODAY HOPEFULLY!!