first date

i'm really fucking nervous for today. josh is taking me on our first date. i've never been on a date! amelie is helping me get ready.

amelie: almost done

finally she finishes my makeup and outfit.

amelie: you look adorable!

she hugs me.

you: so what do you like talk about on a date?
amelie: just be normal. you and josh joke around a lot so just do that. act the same around him
you: ok
amelie: do you know where he is taking you?
you: umm i think we're gonna go get dinner downtown and then walk around
amelie: oh cool

the doorbell rings.

amelie: yay he's here!!!
you: can't it be a double date with you and blake??
amelie: not your first date. next time though.

we hug and go downstairs. carmen is standing at the door talking to josh.

you: hey j
josh: hey kate. you look really good.

i smile at him.

amelie: joshua if you don't have her back here by 11 your dead

i giggle and josh smiles. we head out to his car and he opens the door for me.

you: wow. josh? a gentleman??
josh: woah woah woah i am a gentleman. remember when we met? i bought your clothes. then i used my smooth moves to get your number *smirks

i laugh at the fact he thinks he's smooth. he gets into his seat and starts to drive off. his hand slowly creeps over, making its way to my thigh. not in a sexual way but a comforting one. i place my hand on top of his.

josh: so homecoming is coming up.

while we are at a red light, he nervously rubs the back of his neck then ruffles his hair.

josh: i was um- wondering if... you and i- we- you'd wanna maybe go with me? l- like together?

do i really make him this nervous?

you: i would love to josh

he sighs in relief.

josh: thank god. i almost shit my pants thinking you were gonna say no

i laugh.

you: why would i say no?
josh: i don't know. your just- look at you! those fucking guys at school pretty much drool when they see you. i thought you'd wanna go with one of them

he turns his head so i don't see his red cheeks, but i saw them.

you: well there was only one guy i was hoping would ask me. and he just did. *laughs
josh: so did anyone else ask you?

i don't wanna lie to him but-

you: nope just you

he smiles. really, 3 other guys asked me but i turned them down hoping josh would ask me. i feel like if he knew other guys asked, then he'd think he has competition. but he doesn't. he's the only one i think about. once we get to the restaurant and eat, we talk about random shit before paying. then we link hands and start to walk.

josh: i'm really glad i met you. no ones ever made me feel this way
you: no one has made me feel like this before either.

he smiles before pecking my lips. it reaches 10:15 PM when we decide to go back to his car. he was gonna take me to my house, but somehow we ended up in the back seat of his car with me pinned under him. my shirt is off while josh sucks on the skin around the cups of me bra. my hands are lost in his long hair as my breathing gets heavier.

you: fuuuuck

he pulls away from my chest and looks down at me in my bra below him.

josh: damn your hot
you: i could say the same

i put my hands on the back of his neck pulling him down and connecting our lips. this night was amazing. my first date. especially the part where i'm making out with josh in the backseat of his car. until his phone rings.

josh: god dammit!

he sits up frustrated and answers the call.

josh: what amelie? ughhh. fuck you. fine. we're on our way.

he hangs up and kisses me one more time.

josh: almost 11

i laugh and put my shirt back on.

...

you: goodnight joshua

i peck his lips and go inside my house where amelie is waiting, since she's sleeping over.

......................