Two Worlds Part 4 - By melantha123

Start from the beginning

“Don’t lie to me. You just want one thing,” Jack sighed as he clenched his hands into fists.

“I’m not lying!” She insisted, quickly dragging her hand back to his shoulder which she then squeezed hard.

Jack was panting, her being insisting the impossible was making him mad. One single wipe towards her hand was enough to throw her hand away, then he turned himself around quickly.

“Don’t you lie to me!” He roared with his eyes sparkling coldly as he stared at her shocked face. She started quivering as the sudden rage of him made her scared. His eyes were nothing but warm but more of the heart of winter itself, the coldest center of it.

This all was enough for him, the months of trying to hide her and make love to a woman who doesn’t give a fuck about him. Now he would put an end to this bitter sweet relationship filled with lies and despair. The sight of her being scared of him made him satisfied, the corner of his mouth twitched a bit when a cunning smirk was appearing. His sister isn’t home so she can’t hear him.. or.. Elsa which is his highest concern.

“Tell that lie again, stare into my eyes while you say it,” he hissed between his gritted teeth as he pinned her down on the bed. Her wrists were tightly pressed together and hold by his left hand.

“It’s not a lie.. L-loving you is my sin,” she whispered and stared at his cyan blue yes.

Love? Could she love him is what he thought. His eyes examined her face, to trace the lie from even one single hint that her expression could give him. However, he couldn’t see the source of lie but instead he felt hurt by the fact that her feelings were true.

As his breathing became heavy he felt how tears were about to escape from his eyes. While he continued to press her down from her wrists he hid the fact that he was on the verge of crying. Her neck was pulsing on the pace of her heart as he started sucking her skin.

Jack was rough this time which surprised her, it was almost painful to her when his other hand squeezed her breast as his other one was holding her wrists locked up.

“I’ll make you hate me,” he whispered huskily against the skin on her neck.

“Jack, it’s not possible. I--,” she said and let out a yelp when his fingers were digging into her soft breast.

“Watch me! You CAN’T love me!” Jack yelled and let go of her hands as he straightened himself and sat over his bended legs. He was breathing heavily as she glared at the naked girl.

“Frost?” Elsa said  carefully as she took support from her elbow and leaned closer to him. Her fingers were about to touch his cheek when he inhaled deeply.

A flash of hatred reflected from his eyes as he lifted his hand up. The hit on her face made her fall back on the bed, he had hit her. A trail of blood was rinsing out from her mouth as she let out a silent sob and coughed.

“You’ll hate me,” Jack said quietly and she saw him opening up his pants. His hands were working roughly and with big movements. His presence was threatening to her, making her afraid and she started backing up. She felt the edge of the bed under her right arm and when she turned around and tried to sneak out from bed she felt how her waist was grabbed.

She let out a scream while watching at the door which marked the loss of her escape and now she felt herself being flipped back around. Her heart was pounding fast as he pulled her on top of him. She was trying to squirm herself free but his hands were keeping her down by holding her still from her shoulders.

“Scream as much as you want.. no one will hear you when I screw your brains out,” he groaned and dug his face against her collarbone. He sucked her delicate skin and then he started nipping her. The fact that she was trying to push him away from her made him even fiercer. She let out a silent cry as his teeth bit her arm rather too painfully, leaving a little mark on it.