"Well, good luck for that. I am also in search of someone so I better leave now. Goodbye.. What was your name? "

"Taehyung."

" I am Kim Souong. So Yeah, goodbye Taehyung."

"Goodbye, Soyoung-ah. "

For the first time in decades I felt comforting after looking at his boxy smile. I smiled too waving my departure as he remained on his spot.

Time was passing and soon it became afternoon but still his whereabouts were unknown. I was regretting the whole thing but why was I on his search, maybe because I felt guilty and wanted to prove I didn't mean those venomous words.

I grabbed two burgers from McDonald's one for me and one for him in case we met again. After filling my empty stomach I continued the search till dusk. My shoes were worn out while my legs gave up. I sat on the table placed outside a cafe when I felt my sole becoming numb.

I thought of maybe he was fine and it would be so useless to go and give him an explanation for something that happened on the morning, he would have already forgotten about it. But then I saw a cop coming out of the cafe hurriedly. He held his wakie talkie and voice spoke clearly mentioning his name.

"The robber, Jungkook from few days back has been seen in the market a few minutes ago. Hurry! All the officers are required to seal the tunnel"

"Roger that!" He replied and went to his parked car across the street while I went to the bicycle parking lot and broke the lock of one of them. Riding it I went through the passages which would lead me to the tunnel more quick. The night have already aroused when I reached there. This was the main sewage tunnel of the city so definitely it has to had multiple opening which would have been different for the police to cover. Grabbing my dagger I entered through an abandoned gate and my god, the rotting smell was enough to make me nauseous.

The footsteps and bullet firing was echoing in the whole tunnel that I could easily say that there were more than twelve police officers, which was the maximum number of police that an average city like this could get.

Soon the firing paused and the number of steps were reduced like some of them were killed. Again a bullet was shot but it was in close proximity with me. I continued tip toeing until I reached the edge of the turn.

There I saw Jungkook on his knees with closed eyes while that cop had his gun point on his forehead counting the reverse count. Without wasting time I went closer to the nearest cop, covering his mouth I slid his throat silently without make any noise. I did this to every cop who was standing behind the leader with his every count.

Finally when he was about to speak one I pushed the dagger right in his back and held his hand away from the target. The bullet got hit in one of the gas pipeline, smoke gradually covering the whole area.

I pulled Jungkook who flinched to my touch. He looked at me surprised as he never expected me, neither did I. I took him with me and we exit from the same opening from where I entered.

We rested on our knees, tired of running but he suddenly pulled me in a tight hug.

"Thank you. I thought I was almost dead down there. I never expected you to come save me but now I do believe on miracles."

"Enough, Jungkook. I can't breathe! " I exclaimed hitting him on his arm. He pulled away smiling while I coughed for air.

"Did you missed me?" He seeked answer while showing me his puppy eyes. I looked super cute with those big doe eyes but I had to control my hormones so I rolled my eyes and slightly pushed him away. Standing up I dusted my clothes.

"Missing you? You wish! I just had your toothbrush so I wanted to give it back. "

I pull out his brush from the bag and hand it to him.

"Just this? Nothing else? " He arched his eyebrows and I diverted my gaze from his smirking face.

"Well, I also felt sorry for speaking to you like that in the morning. I shouldn't had spoken like that to you." I looked at him but his face was turned into completely expressionless.

He stood up giving me his toothbrush and walked to the bicycle leaning over the trunk of a tree.

"Keep that with you. I might need it next morning."

"You are not coming with me! I just said sorry, I didn't asked you to tag along!"

"You are again quarreling. It's just our third day and you speak like we were together from ever. Come on, the police is gonna be here in minutes and if won't hurry we might get caught."

It was indeed true that till morning the boundaries would be sealed in search of us so firstly I took him to the nearest hospital where a very few medical staff were present at this hour. After getting his bullet out he was bandaged. We instantly came out of the hospital and grabbed a cab for the next city in middle of the night. It did cost a good amount for a ride in middle of the night for four hours ride but I couldn't watch Jungkook limping his whole path, he needed rest so it was worth it.