17 | oh my God, they were roommates

1ST NOVEMBER

1ST NOVEMBER.
MAINLAND TOWN:
UNKNOWN STREET.

THE HALLOWEEN NIGHT was Orion Academy's students' favourite night--from annoying teacher's with harmless pranks to wearing slutty dresses all day, students got away with everything by saying one single sentence; The Devil made me do it. The Orion Academy's founding family celebrated Halloween like no other--hence, the tradition was to let students slide away for one day.

Of course, there's a limit to everything.

When things went out of hand last year, Orion Academy's Headmaster, Mr. Salvatore implemented a new rule-- you can do whatever you want on Halloween night as long as you're not getting caught by the teachers.

The students agreed willingly.

Therefore, when the five friends had to plan a prank--they had to be extra careful this time. To not take any risks, they decided to choose a poor victim from the Halloween Frat Party which was outside the campus.

Time to make someone pee.

The shot glasses were clinked in celebration before being gulped down by Aphrodite, West, Karan, and Yumi. They sat around on a couch and laughed at nonsensical jokes. The frat party was wild and loud. The music only got louder with each passing moment. Everyone was wearing absurd costumes--from classic clowns and skeletons to Waldo. No one gave a shit. They were high. They were dancing. No one was in their sane state of mind except one person who hesitantly walked inside the fraternity house.

Karan's eyes fell on him. "Ayy, Ben!" He yelled. Despite the blaring pop music, Ben heard Karan and turned his head in his direction. He smiled weakly when Karan gestured to him to come closer. "I didn't expect to see you here," Karan said loudly.

Ben chewed his tongue. "I...um, West convinced me to come here."

"Yeah, man! I'm glad you did. All you do is sit in our room and play games on your computer or whatever. I don't know. You should have more fun!" West cheered and poured some vodka in his glass.

"I didn't know you two were roomies," Aphrodite said and looked at Ben from up and down, a slimy smile on her face. "You're cute. Why don't you sit here? Introduce yourself to me." She patted on the small space between West and her. Ben gulped at the invitation but made his way to her regardless. His face turned red.

After all, you don't get to sit beside a girl every day.

Ben sat and looked over in her eyes, trying his best not to drop his gaze down. "He...hey, I am Ben Lewis." Aphrodite smiled--her cherry red lips popping her blue eyes and tight red dress.

"Nice to meet you, Ben." She extended the back of her hand to him. It took him a moment to realize. When he did, he quickly grabbed her hand in his sweaty palm and kissed her gently. "I'm Aphrodite. Would you like a drink?" She asked.

He shook his head. "I, um...no."

She poured some alcohol in a glass and passed it to him. "It's just one sip. What's the worst that could happen?" She bit her lips and slouched a little for him to see her lady parts that she was trying her best to subtly expose. He swallowed and took a small sip. And after that, he didn't stop.

Fifteen minutes in and Ben was already high. "This is fun!" He yelled and grinned. Aphrodite smirked in response. Ben grabbed the bottle and chugged it down his throat. Yumi tugged Aphrodite's arm and leaned into her ears.

"He is having too much," she murmured.

"Relax," Aphrodite responded. "It's just one part alcohol, the rest is water. Placebo effect, remember? I told you it would work." She winked at Yumi and looked back at Ben to find him staring at her breasts.

The trap she had set was finally successful.

"You wanna touch me?" Aphrodite whispered in his ears huskily. He bit his lips and nodded, a smile tugging his lips. "Fine, then. Let's go somewhere else. You don't want to share your pleasure with everyone now, do you?" She clutched his hand and pulled him from the couch. She led him to the back of the frat house.

"This place looks nice to do what you want, doesn't it?" Aphrodite asked. Ben widened his eyes and looked away from her in embarrassment. His eyes fell on a man standing near a tree. His head was nuzzling into a woman's neck. At first glance, Ben decided to look away--giving them privacy but that was until  he saw a trail of red liquid cascading down the woman's arm. He walked past Aphrodite, closer to the man to take a better look. He rubbed his eyes in horror.

"Seriously, Lex?" Aphrodite said from behind. Lex recoiled his head and pushed the woman away. She fell down as blood oozed from her neck. Ben looked at Lex. His eyes stuck on the fangs and smears of blood against his lips. "Couldn't you find someplace else to feed?" She yelled.

Lex rolled his eyes. Ben's breath caught in his throat. He took a step back and was about to run away when his eyes locked with Aphrodite's. Gone were those baby blue eyes. It was now replaced with crimson red eyes and fangs instead of her white shiny teeth. 

"I'm sorry, cute boy." She smirked. "Guess you can't have me, but I sure can have you." She lunged towards him. Ben opened his mouth but no voice emerged. His head started to feel dizzy and his legs numbed. And before he could react, he passed out.

Lex grabbed his head before it could hit the ground. He slowly placed his head on the soft grass and crouched down beside him. "Well," Lex said as he plucked the fake fangs out. "That was easier than I thought."

The woman who was supposedly dead stood up on her feet and rolled her neck before wiping the fake blood from her neck. "I thought he'd run away while screaming or something," Mia, the lead from Isaac's play said. "And Aphrodite, you put your lenses on so quickly. I didn't know you'd pull that off so easily." Aphrodite smiled at Mia when Karan, West and Yumi rushed from the frat house to see if the plan was executed well or not.

"When Aphy said we should make them pee," Karan said. "I didn't know she meant it literally." He eyed at his pants that were soaked wet.

if you know where the title of this chapter is from, I love you haha

I feel so bad for poor Ben but I have to admit, the prank was pretty good--even though it was me who came up with it.

[ don't forget to vote and comment]