10 - The Creation Of The First Yandere

Start from the beginning

Me? Worthless? I made it into one of the best Adventurer schools. Why can't you support me? Why can't you love me?

I shakily stood back to my feet. I'll take this chance while she's asleep to cook myself some food. If she's awake she'll just steal it for herself.

I chose from sparse amount of ingredients, making a simple dish. Despite all of the money Mother gets from her...adventures...she doesn't buy much food.

She feeds on the other food source for Succubi.

Which leaves me hungry. I can't wait for when I graduate, become an Adventurer, and can get out of here.

Maybe I can go with Eric! I'll follow him, wherever he goes!

"What's that bitch?" A voice interrupted my daydream.

Looking behind me, I saw Mother. Awake.

She pushed me to the side, before grabbing the plate and walking away. She stole my food, and didn't even thank me.

I hate you.

She quickly scarfed down the food, before placing the food on a random table and laying back down on the couch, falling asleep.

Why are you like this?

...

...

...

...

...

Oh. It all makes sense now. I finally realize the answer. On why you won't love me.

Haha.

Because you can't. You're a slut who isn't capable of love. You only find pleasure in sex and torture. You're a despicable creature of lust.

Hahaha.

I stood over Mother, looking at her sleeping body as it laid on the couch.

Hahahaha. How defenseless you are.

Unfortunately for you, I'm no longer that sad little girl for you to bully.

Hahahahahaha.

I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.

I slapped my hand across Mother's face, jolting her awake.

"What are you doing you-?!" She started, but was cut off as I slammed my hand on her mouth, keeping her filthy mouth shut.

In my right hand I summoned Hassan, my trusty dagger. Oh, how I've imagined this moment a thousand times.

I slammed the blade into Mother's stomach. Her eyes widened as she started at me in a mixture of shock, anger, and pain. Pulling the dagger out, blood dripped from the blade as Mother's shirt started to soak red.

She gripped at my hand, trying to pry it off, but the sudden blood loss made me stronger than her, especially now that I've unlocked my Arcana.

"Do you enjoy making me feel pain?" I asked.

Stab. I hate you.

"Do you enjoy seeing me suffer?" I wondered.

Stab. I hate you.

"Do you enjoy being a slut?" I pondered.

Stab. I hate you.

"You made a fatal mistake." I growled.

Stab. I hate you.

"You created me. Your greatest mistake." I smiled.

Stab. I hate you.

"But I really am your daughter." I continued.

Stab. I hate you.

"After all, I love seeing your pain." I grinned.

I HATE YOU!!!!!

I backed up, releasing my hand off of her mouth. Time to admire my work.

Life had faded from her eyes, leaving them frozen in shock for eternity. Her shirt was ridiculed with holes, stained a deep crimson red from all the blood released.

I really did it...I killed Mother...

...

I feel so good. This is one of the best moments of my life.

My dagger is an Arcana. They can't trace it back to me. I can easily spin a lie about how poor old Mother was murdered by one of her "clients".

I changed my clothes, getting rid of all of the bloodstained clothes by throwing them into the lit fireplace. I put on new clothes, and made sure to get rid of all of the evidence that led the murder to me.

I even created some false evidence, like how the door was broken open when the "client" came in and attacked poor Mother. After finding a pair of boots I was even able to create fake bloodstain tracks.

Hahahahaha.

I went to the home phone. Clearing my throat, I then called the police.

"What's your emergency?" They asked from the other side of the line.

"M-my Mother! Someone murdered my mother!" I distraughtly screamed.

"Oh my god! Where are you?!" The person from the line exclaimed.

Hahahaha. Hook, line, and sinker.

I'm free. I'm finally free!