Wait, What?

Back to Samantha POV:

After the one and only class I had without Spencer, we joined back up at the library. But he looked, well, troubled. WOW SAM NOW YOU SOUND LIKE A TEACHER. GREAT.

Anyway, I looked behind him to see Allison staring at him. Then, she sashayed away.

"Uh... hey..." I stammered.

He was looking down. "Huh? Oh... hi."

"What's wrong? You look sort of upset."

"Stop questioning me!" he yelled. Why did he yell at me? "I can live my own life and you just don't need to know!" He stomped away.

Wait, wait? What just happened? What did I do?
____________________________________________________

At the end of the school day, I realized I didn't have a ride home. My cousin Andrew went to Kivell and had his license, so I went to his locker.

"Hey, Andy!"

He turned away from his friends. "I told you not to call me that!" He grinned. "Long time no see, Sammy-poo!"

"Oh no, no way. Do NOT call me that. Ever. Again."

"Fine, but no Andy, okay?"

I growled at him. "Ugh, fine."

"So, what brings you to my humble locker?"

I giggled. "You're weird. Anyways... I was wondering... could you..."

"Give you a ride?" He raised an eyebrow.

I sighed. "You know me too well. I forgot I need to go to a friends house after school and I don't have a ride. So... could you take me?"

"Sure thang, cuzzy-wuzzy," he smirked.

I cracked up. "Ew... no... stop... thanks by the way... let's go," I said between breaths.

"Get yourself together man!" he said in a (horrible) British accent.

"Alright," I said. I have the weirdest - yet coolest - cousin ever.

We walked to his car (Picture in beginning) and were about to get in when -

"Looking stylish as always, Sam," a low voice said. I turned.

"Oh. Hey Tyler. Andrew, this is Tyler, um... a boy in my class. Tyler, this is Andrew, my cousin."

Tyler Jenkins, the king of the 10th grade class. He was popular, captain of the football team, attractive, and an all-around ladies' man. Tyler was leaning against Andrew's car. He was dressed in a tee shirt that showed his toned abs and jeans. I always had a small crush on him but then again, who didn't?

"Nice to meet you," Tyler stuck out his hand to Andrew.

Then, Andrew did something I never would have suspected. He looked at Tyler's hand, shoved me behind him, and glared at Tyler. "Never flirt with my cousin again, do you understand me? And get off my car," he growled.

Wait, what? Since when does Andrew growl?

"Andrew, what's the - " was all I got out before I was interrupted.

"On second thought," Tyler sneered, "I just washed my hands. Don't want to get them dirty from trash like you." And he marched away.

"What the heck was that all about?" I exclaimed.

"Sam, that guy is bad news, he - "

"I know, Andrew, that's the point! I can take care of myself! And since when do you growl?" I questioned, voicing my thoughts.

"I - well - I dunno, Sam. That guy makes me angry. And I never get angry," he whispered.

I gave him a hug. "Come on, Andrew. Let's go."

What did you think??

Why did Andrew get so angry?

Who likes Tyler? (Not me, he's a butt)

Thanks for reading!