They carried a lot of stuff, but they couldn't bring it all home in one trip, so they had to come back a second time. Xu Ran intended to meet these people and beg them to send his belongings over. They'd be exhausted if they didn't. The meat was delivered to the Red Tower without delay. They went to work without even bothering to eat in the morning.

Xu Ran was in charge of all the internal organs, and because he had done it before, he was able to complete the task fast. A bamboo stick was used to chop the intestines of chicken and duck. Then he'd clean up the insides before carefully washing them with salt.

The internal organs of the pig had to be placed in a large kettle and cooked with hot water before being handled. For these activities, he has to stay busy for a long time. When Xu Ran was at work, he began to calculate in his head. He'd have to cease selling noodles after 10 p.m., or he wouldn't have time to deal with these issues, it was calculated.

Considering this: Xu Ran accelerated his speed once more. Making money was not easy. He could finally make money while seated after a few years of cultivating fruit plants. However, the good times did not last long when an accident occurred.

From Xu Village to Yanzhou, it took them four months. It had been over a year and a half. The rest of the year seemed to go by even faster. They were usually occupied. When Xu Ran finished his work, he proceeded to assist in the meat slicing. Shao Yu proceeded to start breakfast after settling the dishes. Today was a beautiful day. The sun was high in the sky and shining on the ground. Although it didn't feel hot, it made people feel much better.

There were a lot of people out enjoying the sun, and there were also a lot of people speaking outside the Red Tower's door. Tangtang and Guoguo arrived after Shao Yu had finished preparing breakfast. The family ate breakfast and then walked through the door. They placed melon seeds and candy on the table, then poured hot water and sat everyone at the door who was conversing.

Some of these people had been here yesterday and some of them had not.

The person who came yesterday asked Xu Ran, "Boss Xu, do you have any story to tell today?"

Xu Ran answered with a smile, "Everyone knows that the person who told the story the other day is King Yan's Master. It had already been a privilege to invite him here the day before. I won't be able to do it today, but I will do my best to invite him over every month in the future. I'll tell you stories if I'm not too busy during the day. As long as you guys don't mind it."

Xu Ran said with sincere and humble, leaving these people a good impression.

The person who asked hurriedly said, "No, of course not. We're all looking forward to hearing your story."

Xu Ran cupped his hands together and said, "There is no need to choose another day. I'll do it today! When there are more people here in the afternoon, I will tell everyone a story."

"This is a good thing. Boss Xu, you have to leave a seat for me downstairs today!"

Xu Ran nodded repeatedly. "Of course, of course, there are so many seats, so you can sit wherever you want, Master Zhu." Xu Ran heard someone call him so yesterday, so he remembered it.

When he heard Xu Ran call him Master Zhu, he was obviously very happy.

Master Zhu touched his chin and said, "Then I'll help myself."

Xu Ran nodded and said in his heart, "You don't need to be polite. You can even book the whole place. I really don't mind at all."

Everyone else had paid the original prices at noon that day, with the exception of those who couldn't eat previous night, who received a 20% discount. Today, there were still a large number of people. Some of them arrived yesterday, while others did not. Xu Ran put up a show on stage that set him apart from other storytellers. He told the "Ghost Stories" this time.