Xu Ran touched his head and said, "Alright, I'll leave the porridge to you."

Baozi was only seven years old and Xu Ran didn't care so much. Besides, Baozi was someone who would marry his husband in the future. It was impossible that he did nothing all day.

Liu Tong said to Xu Ran, "Ran, Baozi is a childe. There are so many people coming and going here, is that okay?"

Xu Ran shook his head and said, "It's okay. Who cares about this? Can I marry Baozi to him?" In Xu Ran's opinion, this was quite normal. Anyone who runs a roadside stall these days, if they have children, would bring them.

Liu Tong looked at Baozi and said nothing when he saw his excited expression.

With regards to breakfast, Xu Ran started to assign tasks when he saw that no one had any objections.

Xu Ran said, "Gao Quan would mix the dough. It requires a lot of energy and could be hard work. It's also essential in pancakes, as well as hand-pulled and sliced noodles. Shao Yu will be in charge of cutting the noodles, and you will be in charge of pulling them. Because the folks here are unlikely to have eaten these two foods previously, we must first entice them.-"

"Tangtang will collect the money. Inside, Guoguo and Tongtong handle everything, including serving porridge and noodles. Baozi will be in charge of packing. We should be able to pull it off then. If there are too many guests, we will hire additional staff."

Everyone understood who he was referring to.

So the matter was resolved, but no one instantly returned to the yard to relax. They went into the kitchen to cook instead. There wasn't much left, only a small amount of meat and no vegetables. Xu Ran searched around and discovered a flour bag. Xu Ran rolled up his sleeves and said, "Then let's eat noodles! And we can go back to have a good sleep after we are full. We will have to get up early tomorrow morning to buy some vegetables.

They had no choice but to agree with him.

They returned once they had finished their meal. For a few days, Xu Ran and the others had been living in the yard, which also had a stove. They would set a large iron saucepan on the burner before leaving in the morning. The pot covered the fire in the stove, letting it to burn slowly. As a result, when they returned at night, the water was boiling. Showering and cleansing their faces were not a problem. It saved them the time to boil water when they got home at night.

The shower was necessary, or the smell of hotpot would stay.

By the time they were ready to sleep, half the moon was already in the sky and it was too late.

They all slept soundly.

The next morning, Xu Ran awoke. He and Liu Tong and Shao Yu went to the street to get some food and pork. Gao Quan continued to teach Tangtang and Guoguo Kung fu, thus Baozi was the only one sleeping well. Xu Ran had become very familiar with Yanzhou's market. In Yanzhou, all of the people who sell vegetables and meat have collected in one place. It was said that it was King Yan's arrangement, so it really felt like a vegetable market.

"You have to get up early to get the freshest vegetables. " This conclusion applied to any era.

Liu Tong and the others, of course, purchased all of the vegetables. He primarily wanted to purchase meat, such as chicken, duck, and fish, as well as dog and lamb meat. Xu Ran also purchased the internal organs of the pig and the intestines of the duck. Duck intestines, beef tripe, and pig brains were all required ingredients in the hotpot, so how could they be missing?

The problem was that when he returned, he had to deal with these internal organs once more. After all, these were items that would be discarded. What made them think the slaughterer would take them seriously? If Xu Ran hadn't asked them to keep it, no one would sell it. As a result, he was really busy this morning, and he had been working until noon, when guests arrived.