Chapter 62 Battle of the Band

Start from the beginning

"Thanks Franky but I don't know about it, what if he know my identity that Silver Lady is me." I whisper. "Don't worry Y/n! We know how it felt but we're here for you." Luffy smile at me. I smile back to him. "Say why not go to the mall? We had five hours til the competition start. We had plenty of time." We all agreed to Nami heading to the mall.

Third POV:
The Strawhat gang and Y/n walk around the mall having a great time together. They buy new stuff, having an early lunch, having a conversation. Once the five hour almost over they hurry to the park where the band competition were. Y/n went into her trailer change into her Silver Lady uniform. She feel nervous to Chris in person, she imagine him look angry when he see her with those shadow glare. She shook her head getting the images out from her head grab her electric guitar then head outside.

But she stop and was shock see who show up front of her trailer.

"Chris..." "Silver Lady. We meet again." He glare at her. Y/n gulp nervously and said "It's... been a long time. How are-" "Shut up. I'm not gonna let you win this competition. You stole my dream away from me. I suppose to take that place but you stole it! I suppose to be the popular singer not you! And this time I'm gonna beat you in pain." Chris walk away leaving Y/n stunned.

She feel a rough touch from her left shoulder look over see her manager. "Hey, ignore him. We know how he felt that he's a bother, don't let your guard down." He smile at her. Y/n sigh nod her head then step up onto the stage see Chris there, seem he's waiting for her. "Lady's and gentlemen! Welcome to band competition! On your left is Chris Smith also know as the Shadow Shock and on your right is Silver Lady! Now then....Let....the battle...begin!" Announcer shouted out from speaker as the crowd go wild.

"Your going down Silver Lady." Chris growl begin playing his guitar.

After Chris finish his last note the crowd went wild. Y/n gulped nervously took a deep breath then begin playing her guitar.

She hit the last tone til wave of shock appear as it head toward on Chris. He try to stay on his feet but he stumble and fall onto his butt. Chris heavily breath stare at Silver Lady 'No fucking way! I lost again against from her! How is she so powerful?!!" He angrily thought.

"The winner is...SILVER LADY!!!" the judge handed her the trophy the crowds cheered to her. She smile at the crowd look over at Chris see him look angry. He pick up his guitar get up about to walk away "Hey Chris." He turn around see Silver Lady walk toward her. She held the trophy to him, Chris was surprised pointed himself "Yeah, I wanna you to have this." "What? Why you deserve it."

Silver Lady sigh and said "Look I know you feel bad since we met each other three years ago. After the last battle I feel bad for you that you lost. You see people did their best and try hard to win. So take this I know you want it." Chris grab the trophy tears steam out from his eyes. Then he hug Silver Lady she hug him back. The crowd were 'aw' watching them.

-Next Day-

"I'm quite impressed you won and gave trophy to Chris. You sure do had big heart." Robin said. "Yeah, anyway wanna get some ice cream? It's on-oof!" She step back since she bump to someone "I'm so sorry. I should of-Chris?" Blush appeared on boy cheeks see her beautiful face. "Oh It's okay I'm the one should apologize and look where I'm going. Im Chris by the way." He smile at her.

"Nice to meet you I'm Y/n L/n." She smile at him "Pretty name, well I should get going my ship is about to leave in eight minute. Here take this so we contact each other." Chris exchange his phone number to Y/n before he walk away.

"Well it seem he change his personality." Robin giggle. "Yeah, seem him and I got along each other just well." Y/n sigh softly then smile. "Anyway wanna go to ice cream place?" It right down across the street and don't worry about paying it I got it." "Sure, that sound great."