Chapter 1 K: Dorm Life

K = Kaminari's point of view

S = Shinso's point of view

Blank= Nobody's point of view

This is written in third person but generally in the character's POV.

Denki Kaminari sat on his bed, his back leaning against the wall. Currently, his golden eyes were fixed on the scenery out the window, a tree, some birds and a few cars. It was so boring yet so peaceful. His hair was a bright blonde colour parted to two sides with small tufts sticking out now and then.

The sound that played in his ears was the soothing voice of a male reading a mystery novel. That and calming music usually helped lull him off to sleep. Due to his case of insomnia, which in its part was mainly the fault of his quirk, electrification, the sixteen year old boy couldn't sleep for more than a few minutes. With all of the energy that pulsed through him he was able to spend endless last minute late nights catching up on homework.

Just as his eyes had fluttered closed and he was about to get some well deserved few minutes of sleep, shouts and crashes came from the downstairs common room. The time on his alarm clock read 8:30am, half an hour later than last time. It could sometimes be pretty boring at UA so the boy noted each time a commotion started in the morning. It was his cue to get up.

They had the same classes everyday without much else to do. Even the crazy stuff 1A got up to was getting slightly less exhilarating and slightly more repetitive. Not even bothering to change from his Pikachu pyjamas, Kaminari headed downstairs to see what had happened now.

Izuku Midoriya and Tenya Iida had both just returned from a run by the looks of their outfit choice and the slight sweat on their faces. Ochako Uraraka was lying on the floor staring at the ceiling. Shoto Todoroki made his way to the green haired boy. Together they made the Dekusquad.

Momo Yaoyorozu was vacuuming around the couch while Katsuki Bakugo was just visible angrily cooking breakfast. It was no wonder that they were titled as the parents of the group. Tsuyu Asui was sitting on the couch next to Fumikage Tokoyami as they talked about some topic inaudibly.

Mina Ashido and Hanta Sero were giggling as they stuck bee movie stickers to the wall. Just leaving the pair to enter the kitchen was Ejirou Kirishima probably off to comfort the anger issued Bakugo as he usually did. Those four other students made up the rest of the Bakusquad with Kaminari.

Tooru Hagukure and Mashirao Ojiro were chatting in the corner while Kyouka Jirou and Mezou Shoji were seated at the table. Kouji Kouda wasn't present as he was probably with the animals and Yuga Aoyama and Rikidou Satou were probably already off getting groceries.

Minoru Mineta was on the ceiling, stuck by some of Sero's tape. He was wailing at the top of his lungs. The grape boy was getting more and more frequently stuck as he gradually became more annoying resulting in Bakugo snapping. Even Kaminari was growing annoyed with that guy and he was supposed to be his friend. His partner in imagining perverted things at least.

"Should I even ask how Sero's tape got there?" the blonde boy questioned.

"Bro, even I don't know," Sero called back from his position near the wall and Ashido. He couldn't help but laugh at his friend's comment.

From his cupboard he pulled out a pair of denim shorts and a simple, baggy, yellow t-shirt. After getting dressed he flopped down on his bed. With that he placed his headphones back on over his head and settled comfortably to listen to the voice booming from it, not caring whether or not he missed breakfast.