"Hey, you put on one, too." Avianna got up and grabbed his wrist. Trying to pull him back she put her free hand In between his shoulder blades to stop him.

He winced at the contact of her hand on his back. "What's the matter? Are you hurt?"

"Oh no." He tried to make it seem like it was nothing. "I'm fine."

"Great. If you're okay, come and take a seat." Miran says she pays for the empty chair.

"Yeah. Put one on." Avianna pulls his arm.

He pulls it back "I don't want to." She pouts and pulls his arm back to her. "I don't want to. These things are for ugly people like them."

The men rose from their resting position "If you had looked like-"

"Hey!"

"Hey. Why you little..." they stood in offense. "Get over here, punk!" It was a hilarious sight. The men trying to look intimidating with face masks and cucumbers on.

"Don't look at me. It's grossing me out. Wait, is there a problem with the mask or with your face, though?" He was fucking with them now. 

*

"Come on. I said I'm not putting it on." Avianna placed the sheet mask on his face, ignoring his words. She even had clips holding back his hair. "I told you no." She smiled as she smoothed his mask out.

The entire team watched him with intensity. Miran was laughing with every inch of her laugh. Jeha scowls "Stop staring, damn it." His words sounded tough but no one was scared of him at this moment.

*
The sleeping arrangements were the men slept on the floor in the living room. Miran and Avianna would share her room.

Jeha stared at the ceiling 'This is why I don't do teams.' He felt like he was a packed sardine. He was in the middle of Sung Gyu and Seo on the pallet. Jeha was irritated, to say the least.

Sung Gyu turned and threw his body onto Jeha. "Miran. You feel so good." Disgusted, Jeha pushed his body off of him harshly.

"I'm not Miran, you idiot." Sung Gyus sleeping for turned away and snuggled into a pillow. Jeha shot up in irritation.

"Fuck this." He huffed and puffed at the bodies in deep sleep. Jeha got up and went outside. He would rather take no sleep than be cramped with a bunch of full-grown men.

*

Avianna lay in her bed looking at the ceiling. She couldn't sleep. Her mind was swirling with thoughts of Jeha. Like today, the way he held her so effortlessly and carried her to her bedroom like she weighed nothing.

Or the way he kissed her. It was like he was trying to communicate all the things he wanted to say when he kissed her.

The feeling of his hands on her body made her blood run hot. His strong calloused hands are so rough yet gentle with her. 

And she could never get over his voice. It made her melt. She falls under his spell. And she wished she could record his moans so she could have them forever.

There was something about seeing such a poised and powerful man lose control and give in to his desires. And it put a fire in her belly at knowing she was a part of his desire.

She pulled the cover over her face as she began to get worked up. 'Let me splash some water on my face and pull it together.' She quietly got up and went into the bathroom.

After splashing her face, she remembered when Jeha winced when she touched his back. "He must not have gone to the infirmary today."

Avianna went underneath her sink and pulled out a big first aid kit. She grabbed her phone and texted him. "You up?"