What was going on in his head?

But more importantly, what was going on in my head? I just couldn't keep my mouth shut for two seconds. I swore that I wouldn't tell anyone that we hooked up, let alone I knew how sensitive the Plan B topic was with him.

The other side of me wanted to scream because he deserved it. He deserved it, he was a hypocrite. He put on such a facade, his whole family did. His mother was a baker's daughter like me? When I heard her say that, I found peace.

She was normal.

From what I thought I knew, America had been told that Eleanor Day was a fashion designer's daughter from Paris. But she wasn't, she was just like me.

My eyes observed his body again, his dress outfit was still on because we didn't have time to change. We evacuated the palace before he would even let me put one leg through a hole in my sweatpants. We exited through the back entrance of the hotel, nobody saw me leaving.

However, nobody saw me coming either.

I scrolled through the online pictures from this afternoon and you couldn't even tell it was me. My head was down in every single one of them. Blake's hand was on my lower back helping me walk fast into the hotel entrance.

Nobody knew who I was.

Which was good, because I needed to find a way to tell my parents about him. So far the only thing they knew is that I had seen him on campus, they would've never guessed that I was 'madly in love with Blake Day.

I was lucky, I thought I was going to leave that dinner and have a million angry messages from my parents on my phone about me being spotted with him, but nobody knew who I was. It was a relief.

My eyes shifted to his clenched jaw. His jawline was delicious and his lips could make any boy or girl woozy. Blake Day was so exquisite in his looks that he could've become a model.

I cleared my throat, still to no avail his eyesight didn't shift towards me.

"Blake," I called out his name and he didn't respond. I understand why he wouldn't, I pissed him off. If someone told information that you didn't want out, would you want to talk to them either? I wouldn't.

But he had a million stories out there about him. His parents already thought I was a gold digger, they would never believe my opinion or word.

I couldn't just keep my mouth shut while he was speaking terribly about a place that I know many people needed access to. I've needed it before.

I was itching to write in my journal at this moment, but I couldn't. He would know what I was writing about. Did I screw everything up? Would I still be able to get Caden back?

I wrapped myself tighter in my blanket, slowly getting up from the airplane chair, and walked over next to Blake. I curled myself up against his stiff figure, laying my head down against his arm.

He was tense, extremely tense. I heard his breathing stop for a moment when he realized what I was doing.

"Can we talk?" I whispered quiet enough that he would still hear it. I hated talking to Blake Day, however when your thousands of feet up in the air and he could take over the cockpit with how much fuel is in his engine—I had to talk to him. I had to see what was on his mind because I couldn't read his body.

I heard him exhale before chuckling. That's when he stood up from the seat he was in, my body sitting upright, watching him walk away from me. He went behind the seats we were in, and sat in a different seat. He wanted to be away from me.

I made myself into a tighter cocoon before closing my eyes, hugging my knees to my chest. I tried to go to sleep, I really tried. But everything inside me was racing. I was kicked into full gear at the last moment.