I

(Not sesxulising anyone)

Lizzy's pov
I am sitting in the bus on my way to Tommy's house. He said that I could live there for a while with him and his friends. I wrote in my diary. I lived with my best friend but she moved away and I could not afford the rent to live there. I didn't have that many things, only my phone, my diary and a couple of clothes.
I hope that it will get better from now on. My parents kicked me out and no one I know like me. So I really hope some of Tommy's friends will like me but I am 5 years older than him and I don't know if they are his age or older.
I looked up and saw that I was nearly there, so I called Tommy.
-Hi Tom!
-Hi Liz!
-10 more minutes and the bus are at the station.
-Then I'l ask George to drive. See you soon sis!
-Bye bro! Tommy is the only one who stand up to me and actually like me.

I look down at my bag, it is a little bit bigger than a backpack. And that is the only things I own. It's sad. But it is what it is. Then I looked out the window and saw the beautiful city I would live in for a while. The bus stopped and we were supposed to get out. But some freaks stood in my way.

-Hi darling. one of them said.

- You will not get out of this bus. the other one said. 

-You really think. I said and pushed him in the stomach so he crouched of the pain and I walked out of the train. I looked around but didn't see Tommy or the other one he was talking about so i sat down at a chair to wait. I took out my diary and starting writing.

The sickest thing just happen to me. Two boys stood in my way when I was on my way out of the bus. And I think they wanted to take me or something. But I just punched one of them In the stomach and walked out of the bus and started looking for Tommy while I was terrified. I wrote. Then I felt someone touched me on my shoulder. I took my book and punched the person as hard as I could in the face with my book.

_Jeez Liz, it's just me. Tommy said with his hand on his cheek. 

_Oh, I am so sorry Tom. I thought it was a scary old man or something. I said and looked at him. I saw a boy standing behind him, he was not that tall but he was a very handsome man. He seemed to be my age to. Tommy looked like a giant compared to the other boy. But I know Tommy is very tall, I am not that tall at all.

-It's okay. Tommy said and hugged me. By the way this is George. He is one of many people who live at this house. George looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

-Hi! was the only thing he said and we started walking to the car.

-Where are your other things Liz? Tommy asked.

-This is the only things I own.. I answered a bit gloomy. He looked at me sad and hugged me again. I have really missed you Liz..

After a while of car driving we were finally at the place witch would be my home for a month or two. It looked amazing and so big.

-Come on in Liz. Tommy said and walked to the big door and open it.