VIII

Lizzys pov

-Are you sure? Niki asked me and I started to blush.

-Yea I am.

-I don't believe you.

-Well I am not hiding anything.

-You sure are.

-No i'm not. I said and walked downstairs to make breakfast. I made pancakes and bacon. Exactly when i was done Dream came down.

-Hello Liz. He said while he smirked.

-Oh stop it. And please don't tell anyone about this, about y'know me and Wilbur.

-It's to late. He said and showed me the picture of me and Wilbur kissing.

-Wait. How did you get this? I asked

-Ask Niki. He said and sat down in a chair.

-How many knows?

-Everyone, except George and Wilbur.

-Oh my gosh I, I need to fix something. I said and sprinted up to my room.

-NIHACHU!! I screamed

-Woa, someones angry. She said.

-And you know why.

-Eh, what? she asked nervous.

-That picture of me maybe!?

-Oh, that one.

-Why did you send it to everyone?

-Well I thought it looked cute.

-But maybe me and Will didn't want to tell any one yet!

-I'm sorry. But they would find out eventually.

-Eventully, but not now! I broke up with George a day ago and I don't know if me and Wilbur is going to hold! Can't you just understand that. I was still screaming and I felt my eyes tearing up.

-I am sorry Liz.

-Sorry. Yea it's time to say sorry now. Gosh I hate my life. I said sarcastically and went out of the room and saw nearly everyone stand there and listen to our fight.

-Of course. I whisperer to myself and stormed down the stairs.

-No Liz. Wait. I heard Wilbur say, when he said that I started to cry. I took a car key and sat in the car, I drove away. Not that far away but at least 20 minuets. I drove home to one of my childhood friends.

I knocked on her door. And she open it.

-Hello, OMG Lizzy, I've missed you girl. Wait, what happen.

-Hi Sarah, I've missed you too. C..Can I sleep here tonight?

-Of course you can, come in, please. She said and let me in. We went to the couch.

-So, do you want to tell me what happen?

-I can, but it's a pretty long story so if you don't want to listen it's okay.

-No, I want to hear what happen.

-Okay, as you know I have moved in with my brother. And as you don't know I have dated this boy named George. But one day me and a friend named Niki went on a walk but there on the path we saw George kissing another girl. We was together for a month, I was heartbroken, but Niki and some others cheered me up. Remember that this was two days ago. So yesterday at our 4:th of July party I kissed another boy named Wilbur. He is so cute. And Niki which I was talking about took a picture of me and Wilbur kissing, without us knowing. And she sent it to everyone in the house. I don't know, I.. I just got so angry when I found out. I said to Sarah.

-Oh, so it's like that. Well you can stay here for the night and we figure out what to do tomorrow . Sarah said and hugged me.

-Thank you.

-I just got one question. Do you love Wilbur?

-I, it's a hard question. We've only been together a day.

-So yes?

-Well, I don't know. I said and started to blush.

-That's a hard yes y'know. But I need to buy grocery so i'll be back in two hours maybe. If you don't want to come.

-no thanks, I can be here and read. Have fun. I said and she left.

Sarah's pov

I can't see her like this, I know it's not my business but I don't want to see her sad again. I thought. I went to the house where she lived now. I knocked on the door and some tall person with brown curly hair and glasses open the door.

-Hi, i'm Sarah and i'm looking for Tommy or Wilbur. I said

-Well then it's your lucky day, i'm Wilbur.

-Good, it's about Lizzy