XXI

-IT'S A MOVIE! IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING! I said and dream just shook his head and went upstairs. We all followed him to our rooms.

Lizzy's pov

4 months later

-BUB! I screamd

-Yea, what is it? Will said after ha had gotten in our room.

-I can't find my sunscreen. I said, we where packing to go to the beach, everyone in the house.

-It's here hun. Will said and gave it to me

-Thanks, I love you so much.

-I love you too, but are you sure you can do this.

-Will, I'm only 4 months in, I can do this.

-But I just wanna make sure you're okay. Will said and hugged me. Y'know I got three kids in there. I laughed

-Yea, I have. But now I have to see that everything we need is here. I looked through our things and saw that everything was there. We went downstairs and everyone was there except dream and niki. I put our things down and went upstairs again to check on Niki.

-Niki, you here? I asked when I got in to her room.

-Yea, Hi Liz, Your stomach has gotten big and you're in month 4 how crazy is that.

-I know, but how are you doing?

-I'm doing good, I'm so glad for you. Niki said and hugged me.

-We really need a girls day, only you and me, Puffy can come to. Like we can go shopping and eat at a restaurant.

-That sounds so fun let's do that tomorrow, but now let's go to the beach. Niki said.

At the beach

-Don't. I said and looked at will I had water up to my legs and i saw that Will was going to throw water at me. He was grinning.

-Don't what?

-Don't throw water at me.

-Or what?

-Or I'll go home.

-Let's see about that. Will said and threw water at me.

-Will, how did you dare do that. I said and was completely wet from my head to my feet.

-I'm sorry but it was fun tho.

-It's cold. It is very cold. I said and threw water at him

-Liz, oh yea but it's not that cold.

-Yes it is. I said and we continued to play in the water for hours. After we went home  everyone was tired.

-So what happens tomorrow? Dream asked

-Me, Lizzy and Puffy are going to have a girls day out. Niki answered him

-Cool. Then me and the boys can go bowling?

-What's stopping you? I answered him

The next day 

-How fun is this going to be? Puffy asked

-So fun. Niki said

-Yea, let's go shopping! I said and we drove away. After a long day of shopping my phone rang.

-Who is it? Puffy asked

-Just a number. I said and answered

-Hi it's Lizzy.

-Hi Lizzy we are calling from the hospital, and I can see that you're in week 41 of your pregnancy, is that right?

-Yes, it is.

-Okay good, do you want to see what gender it is?

-Ehm, sure.

-Okay, if you want it in the next few weeks you need to do it today, because we are all booked up, and we only have one person working. So would you be able to do it today so we can check up on the babies also. 

-Yea, I have time but when.

-In 20 minutes we have a time if you can make it.

-Sure I'll be there.

-Good, Bye.

-Bye. I Put my phone down and looked at Puffy and Niki

-Who was it?

-The doctor, he wanted me to come to the hospital in the next weeks but they only have time today so I need to go to the hospital.

-We are coming with you. Puffy said

-We need to go now then because it is in 20 minutes.

-Let's go then.

At the hospital

-Hi, I'm Lizzy Simons and I am here for an ultrasound.

-Hi Lizzy, The doctor can take you any minute, she will come and get you, your friends can come to.

-Thanks. I said and went back to wait.

5 minutes later

-Lizzy Simons. A doctor said and looked around the waiting room. I stood up and she nicked for us to follow. When we were at the ultrasound room she said.

-We don't really have time to write a letter so I'm just gonna tell you

-Okay, I said and she looked at the screen

-Okay so baby 1 is a...