XI

Wilbur's pov

-So, here we are. Are you ready Baby? I said, we were outside of the house. We took Lizzy's car home.

-I believe so. But what if they all are inside?

-Just go inside and up to my room, i'll go right behind you. Don't look at them if you don't want to.

-Okay, here I go. She said and open the door. Nearly everyone was inside. I looked at them and Shook my head. Lizzy didn't look at them, she just walked up the stairs and in to my room.

-Lizzy? Tommy asked and looked at me.

-Not now. I said and followed her upstairs. She sat on the bed and waited for me

-Did they ask?

-No, I just told them not now. I said and sat on the bed beside her.

-Thanks bub. Lizzy said and kissed me. I think i'm going to sleep now, Goodnight bub.

-I'm going to sleep now too. I said and started to cuddle her. After a while we both fell asleep.

Lizzy's pov

The next morning

I woke up and saw that i had slept in Wilbur's bed while cuddling him. I felt my stomach curl.

-Bub, are you awake.

-Yea, good morning love.

-I'm hungry.

-Okay, you want me to go down to make breakfast for you or you want to go down yourself?

-I don't know to be honest.

-I can go down to see who are awake and then send you a message about how many there are.

-That sounds good. I love you.

-Love you too. He said and went down. After 2 minutes he send me that only Tommy and Tubbo was downstairs. So I went down.

-Hi Tom, hi Tubbo.

-Hi Lizzy! Tubbo said

-Liz. Tommy said and hugged me. Oh i' sorry it has been tough the last month.

-It's okay, i'm just glad you took me here in the first place. Now I just need food. I'm so hungry. I said and sat down beside Wilbur at the table. He gave me some flakes and I started to eat.

-If you don't mind me asking, where where you and how did Wilbur find you? Tommy asked after a while.

-I was with Sarah, you know Sarah, my child hood friend. By the way she is coming on Saturday. Then she told me she were going to shop and suddenly Wilbur was outside the door. I said and looked at Wilbur.

-Well, someone knocked on the door and it was Sarah. She told me about you and where I should go to find you so yea. Wilbur said and we laughed. We heard someone walk down the stairs but stopped.

-Lizzy I am so sorry. I shouldn't have done it. Niki said and started to run down to me. I stood up and hugged her.

-You're my best friend. I can't lose you. After i said that I felt tears running down my chin and I heard that Niki also was crying.

-I will never do that again.

-It's okay. But you were right about one thing. I said and let go of the hug. I went to Wilbur and kissed him.

-Aww, but that's cute.

-Stop it. That's disgusting. Tommy said and I saw that both him and Tubbo held their hands over their eyes.

-Tom, you can be disgusting. You better get used to it. I said and we all laughed. All of the others got down and ate breakfast.

In the evening we went to the same bar we always went to.

-Free drinks to everyone! I said and gave them all free drinks with my card I had gotten when me and George had won the competition. When I was on my way to get the drinks someone took me by my hips and said

-Hi baby...