VI

A month has passed, George and Lizzy has grown closer and closer.

Lizzys pov
-I am going to see some friends, bye darling, I love you. George said to me.
-I love you too George, be safe. I said, I gave him a kiss and he went out the door. I took a book and sat down in the couch and started to read. It was the third and last book in the "Lord of the ring" saga. I was reading about the last war and it was so exciting so I didn't hear or see my surroundings. So when someone tuched me on my shoulder i got super scared and screamd
-Gosh, you was easy to scare. I didn't even try to scare you. Niki said.
-Well I was reading so yea.
-Where is George?
-Out with some friends.
-YES! I mean noo. She said and I laughed.
-So what did you have planed.
-Do you want to go to the teampark they sat up in the park?
-Sure, I don't have anything else to do. I said and we went to the park. We went for some rides but then we decided that we wanted to go for a walk.
-So how is it with George?
-Good, he really is the man of my life! I said and we laughed.
-Oh, look there he is. Niki said and pointed at George a bit away. But he was not alone. A girl stood in front of him.
-He's grabbing her hips, pulling her in, kissing her lips. Niki said, I just stood there and felt tears running down my chin.
-THE FLIPPING MAN OF MY LIFE, THAT WAS WHAT I SAID ABOUT YOU GEORGE, AND THIS IS HOW YOU RESPOND. I screamd to him and started to run home. George heard everything I said and saw me run away.
-Just wait until I tell Tommy about this your cheater. Niki said and started to run after me.

When we got home I just sprinted up to my and Nikis room, layed on the bed and cried.
-What happend to her? Tommy asked Niki. Niki looked at him and said angry.
-He cheated, he flipping cheated on her. Everyone gasped and couldn't belive what they heard.
-I am so going to kill that guy. Tommy said furius. Both Niki and Puffy went upstairs to me but they heard Wilbur say.
-And I will help you, let's go!

-He is stupid, he made a huge mistake by cheating on you beautiful. Puffy said and gave me a hug.
-I..I just thought for once I found the one.
-He wasn't worty you Liz, and we will have a 4:th of July party tomorrow.
-So we can forget about him and just have fun!!
-I hope, but I want to sleep now. See you tomorrow girls.
-Goodnight Liz. They said and went down. I wiped out my tears and took out my diary.

Hi my diary!
I'm sorry for not writing that much. But I haven't got the right things to write. But I got things to write now. As I told you earlier I had dated George but today me and Niki went for a walk and we saw George kiss another girl. It happend just an half hour ago. Tomorrow night we will have a 4:th of July party. So I hope I will forget about George.

The party night.
-What am I going to wear? I asked Niki.
-Take that purple dress. She said and pointed at a purple dress in my warderobe.
-Sure, i'll try it. I said and put it on.
-It looks amazing on you Liz!
-Thank you. i'll wear it. I said and got ready. I had my long brown hair up in a ponytail with my bangs down. My dress was knee length and wavy. I had a white neckles and white heels. The party had started downstairs so I started to walk down the big stairs.
-Gosh, Lizzy you look georgeus. Niki said and everyone looked at me while I walked. I didn't see George anywear so I was pretty glad about that.
-Thank you, you look amazing too. I said to Niki and went to talk to the others.
After a while it was time to dance.
-Do you want to dance Lizzy? Wilbur asked nervous.
-I'm glad you asked Will. I said and we started to dance. But then George stamped inside the door, he was drunk.
-come here darling! He said and walked against me. Tommy walked up to George and pushed him away.
-Don't you dare tuch her! He said. It got to much for me so I walked up to the balcony. Wilbur saw me walk away and followed me.
-I am so sorry Liz. He said and came closer to me.
-I just do.. was all I could say before Wilbur kissed me.