XX

-Triplets huh..

Lizzy's pov 

A person behind me said a person I did not expect to be here. I looked at the others and everyone looked surprised except Tommy he just smiled.

I turned around and saw Sarah stand there and she leaned against the wall, she smiled at me. I felt my smile grow wider and wider. I went to her and gave her a tight hug.

-I've missed you girl.

-I've missed you too, but you're going to be a mother, how cool isn't that. I laughed 

-Yes, yes but come and sit we are eating! We went and sat down, nearly everyone talked about that triplets are going to come here in 9 months. After we had eaten we all went and did different things. Tommy went to the kitchen where I was taking down all the dishes.

-Hi, you alright? He asked

-Yea, it's just a lot to take in. like I'm going to be  mother with triplets. Like how is that going to be.

-I get it, but me and all the boys are going to help you, I am sure Niki and Sarah is going to help you too. You and Will are going to be amazing parents. I guarantee you. I smiled and hugged him.

-I love you Tom

-I love you to Liz. He said and went away, I put all the dishes down and went to find Will. I found him in his room.

-Hi bub. I said and went to sit beside him.

-Hi Lizzy.

-What do we do? 

-What do we do what? He asked

-Like we don't have anywhere for them to be. All the rooms are full.

-Baby, calm down, we will fix it someway i promise. We don't even need to think about this in a while. I promise you it's going to be amazing.

-Thanks but now let's watch a movie downstairs with the others. We went down. I saw a couple persons sitting on the couch and watching the news. I looked at the television and saw the letters "A PRISONER HAS ESCAPED"

-Who is this about? I asked Niki, she looked at me nervous,

-George... I remembered everything that had happen because of him. Because of that I had broke up with him. Because he had cheated. I didn't know what I should do. 

Will's pov

I had just gotten down when I saw that Lizzy had froze, she stood still and just looked at the Tv, I saw it was news. 
-What is it? I asked Dream

-George has escaped prison.

-He was in prison?

-Yea, he got caught when you was out.

-Oh. I said thoughtful. I heard something hit the ground beside me, I looked and Lizzy was laying on the ground. She had fainted. I sat down beside her. I decided that we didn't have to go to the hospital. I took her in my arms and went up to our room and put her on the bed. I checked on her and she seemed to be fine so I went down and looked on a movie with the others.

Lizzy's pov

The last thing I remember was that George has escaped out of prison. I felt the sun on my eyes, I slowly opened them and saw that I was in my and Will's room. How did I get here? I asked my self. I stood up and walked out. I heard a movie was on downstairs. It sounded like it was Titanic. I went down the stairs and sat beside Will.

-You okay? He asked as soon as I sat down

-Yea. But what happened?

-You looked at the news and saw that George had escaped prison and you fainted.

-Oh, that's bad. But you put me in bed?

-Yea, you looked tired, and I didn't want you to be on the floor for like two hours.

-Can you two like shut up. I am trying to watch the movie. Niki said and looked at us.

-Well i'm sorry! I said and we watched the movie, in the end everyone cried except dream.

-How can you be so heartless, it's like the saddest movie. Niki said and

-I just don't get it, if she just scooped over both of them would survive.

-IT'S A MOVIE! IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING! I said and dream just shook his head and went upstairs. We all followed him to our rooms.

Thank you for all the support, as you know Lizzy is pregnant with triplets and I need ideas for the names. I won't tell you the gender on them yet. So please write both Girls and boys name and maybe your name will get picked. Have a great day, night, morning, evening <3