III

-We are going to watch a horror movie. Wanna join? George asked.
-Sure. I said. What are we going to watch?
-It, probably. Minx said.
-Okay. We went to the big couch and I sat beetween George and Tommy.
-You scared?? Tommy asked me with a grin.
-You wish. I answerd. The movie was pretty scary and when a part came which was really scary I jumped a little.
-No, no it's okay. It is fake everyting George wisperd to calm me down a bit. I smiled at him and moved a bit closer to him. He smiled at me and held he's arm around me. I felt butterflies in my hole stomach. And I leand my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

A while later Tubbo looked at everyone and said.
-Not use to people huh. I was still asleep and George had also fallen asleep. Everyone looked at us and laughed. I woke up and saw that everyone looked at me. I blushed and sank down in the couch. George woke up to and saw me blushing and everyone else laugh.
-What? He said and they laughed more.
-George don't do anything stupied now!! Tommy said
-Omg, we were just asleep guys.
-I am going to sleep now. I said and walked to my and nikis room and started to read a book. Soon Niki came up.
-Hi. She said and throwed herself beside me on the bed.
-Hi.
-So not that shy anymore huh?
-I have decided that if I am going to live here for the next couple of months I need to start to get some friends or something.
-Oh yea, friends, looks like you got something more than friends and you have only been here one day.
-George not more than friends. And yea what about it. I said and started blushing
-How did you know that I was talking about George.
-I..I don't have an answer for that.
-Oo, someone is in loove.
-Stop it..
-Never, but I wanna go to sleep now so goodnight.
-Goodnight. I answerd her and thought that I also should go to sleep. But how much I tried I could not sleep. All I could think about was George..

I woke up of someome singing.
-Happy birthday to you. I looked up and saw everyone in the house was in my room and was singing for me.
-No, no, no. I said and started to hide under the quilt.
-Come on Lizzy, it's your birthday. Niki said.
-No, who told you this?
-I did. Tommy answerd
-But how did you know it was my birthday? We did never celebrait it at home.
-But I heard you sing happy birthday to yourself on your room. Tommy answerd. Everyone looked sad at me but then Niki went to me and handed me a present.
-Here you go!
-No, not presents, I don't want anything.
-To late. Open it. Niki said. I opend it and saw two tickets to Paris that was in two months.
-No you didn't.
-Yes I did. You can take whoever you want to go to that trip. She said. I got a lot of different things, a watch, couple of clothes and from George I got a necklesheart and inside it it was a picture of all the persons in the house.
-Thank you all. You shouldn't have done this.
-Of course we should. Puffy said.
-By the way how old are you now? Tubbo asked.
-I am 22 now. We went down and ate breakfast. It was pancakes that puffy had made. Tommy looked up and said.
-By the way Lizzy, we have another present for you. We, the underage persons will look at a movie while you and all the others can go to the club and get drunk.
(In this story you can drink at 18)