X

"What if i'm not looking for her?" I said and I saw her eyes widen and she looked up at me.

Lizzy's pov

After Sarah went out, I went to the couch and started to read. After an hour I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it, I did and said.

-Sarah's not home. After I said that I started to close the door, I was still reading and didn't look at who it was. But when I heard who it was I was so surprised.

-What if i'm not looking for her? He said and I looked up at him. I let my book go and hugged him.

-I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. I said while I felt tears running down my chin.

-No baby, don't cry. You got angry, we all do.

-But I messed up, i screamed at my only friend, the only one I've ever got. And now it's over. I said and pulled away from the hug.

-Don't you dare say that Lizzy. You have a lot of friends, the whole house is your friends. I'm your friend, I'll always be your friend. I promise. He said and gave me a hug.

-I love you, and I always will.

-I love you to baby. Wilbur said and kissed me. I kissed back. After a while we sat down in Sarah's couch and started to watch a movie, I fell asleep nearly directly after the movie had started. About an hour in the movie Wilbur fell asleep to.

Sarah's pov

I wonder how it went? I hope they didn't do what I think they did. I thought as I went up the stairs to my apartment. I open the door and said

-Hello Li.. But stopped as I saw Wilbur and Lizzy sleep close together in my couch watching a movie.

-Awe that's cute. I whisperer to my self when I took of my shoes. I snuck in my room to change when I heard Lizzy talk

-Bub, are you awake? She said with a tired voice

-Well now i am. Wilbur said and laugh a little quiet. And kissed her

-I love you bub.

-I love you too Baby.

-That's it, I can't stand this cuteness any more. I said and walked out from my room.

-Wait, how long where you there? Lizzy asked nervous.

-Five minuets before you lovebirds woke up. By the way, are you sleeping here tonight or at the house.

-I am going to sleep at the house, I don't want to disturb you. Wilbur said

-I don't really know, I don't think I want to sleep with Niki. Lizzy said and turned to Wilbur. Do you have an extra bed in your room?

-No, I have a double bed. But you can sleep in it with me if you want to. Either way is okay for me.

-Then i'll sleep at the house.

-Oo, I know what is going to happen tonight!

-Gosh Sarah, stop it.

-You really think. I said while i was grinning.

-God you girls stop it. But bub, you want to get home now or later? Wilbur asked Lizzy.

-It's getting kind of late so maybe now. Lizzy said, then she turned to me. But only if that is okay for you, you can come over tomorrow if you'd like.

-You guys go, it's completly fine for me. I can't tomorrow but maybe on Saturday.

-Okay. Lizzy said. I love you Sarah, thak you for all the help!

-I love you to Liz, I like to help, bye.

-Bye. Lizzy said and took Wilburs hand and went out.