XIV

TW, Blood, knife

I looked at Wilbur, poor him getting in fight with the wrong person, and I stabbed him.

Lizzy's pov

I woke up because I heard a scream. I sat up in the bed and looked around. I saw that I was alone there, Will had fallen asleep down in the couch. I went down the stairs as fast as I could.

I saw George stand there with a knife in his hand and look down at Wilbur. Wilbur had blood all over himself.

-GEORGE, what did you do?? I screamed, he turned his head slowly to me.

-Come here darling, i'll protect you. He said and walked to me.

-DON'T COME NEAR ME.

-Oh, you know you want me. He said and slowly came closer, i started to cry and walk backwards.

-What did I ever do to you?

-You didn't do anything honey. I turned around and went to Wilbur, he was stabbed in the chest, not in the heart but close.

-Will, do you hear me? Will. He mumbled something I didn't understand. I took up my phone and started to call 911, I pressed call but after that George took my phone and threw it away. He didn't press it off so the person answered but he didn't hear it.

-911, what's your problem? She asked

-Why did you stab him?? I screamed

-He was in the way. George simply said

-Hello do someone hear me? She asked, she heard everything we said. She decided to send a cop and an ambulance. Because it sounded dangerous.

-But George, you know I don't want you. I need Wilbur.

-No you don't need him.

-Yes I do. You don't get it, you'll never get it. I screamed. What is wrong with you? You stabbed him, only because I was angry at you because YOU cheated. That's crazy, you are crazy. You'll never ever get me. After that we heard sirens outside. George's eye widened and he looked me directly in the eye's.

-This is NOT over.. He said and took the backdoor and went away. I sat down at Wilbur and cried.

-Please be okay, I don't know what to do if you die. I need you bub. I heard someone come inside, it was the cops.

-What happen here? They asked

-I.. Help him please, he can't die. The ambulance came in and took him with them, I tried to follow them but the cop took my arm.

-Wait, you can't follow him now, he need emergency help. We can take you to the hospital. I nodded and followed the cop instead.

In the car.

-So what happened?

-I was together with this boy, George, But I caught him cheating so we broke up. After that I got together with Wilbur, the boy who got stabbed. George is crazy, he stabbed Wilbur to get to me. I told them, then I whispered to myself. It's my fault if he dies.. The cop heard me.

-It's not your fault, and he won't die. It was a long silence, but then he said. Did you and Wilbur live alone in the house?

-No, all of my friends live there also, but the are at the mall, they said that they would go and watch a movie after. It's christmas soon. Me and Will didn't go because we was really tired. We was sleeping at a lake the other night.

Soon enough we where there. We went inside to the reception.

-Hi, do you know how Wilbur is doing? I asked the person.

-He is on surgery now but should be able to see in fifteen minutes. She said

-Thank you, the cop said and turned to me. Is it okay if I leave you here now? I need to do some other things, I may need you in an week to tell me what happened.

-It's okay, I'll be here or at the house so yea. Thank you. I said and he walked away, I went and sat on a chair to wait, I called Niki.

-Hi Lizzy! I can't really talk, we are at the movies.

-Wilbur has been stabbed..

-WHAT? I'm coming, where are you?

-At the hospital. he is on surgery.

-See you in 30 minutes. She said and hung up.

I sat there for about 15 minutes when a doctor showed up.

-Hi, are you Lizzy? She asked

-Yes that is me. Are Will okay?

-The surgery is done and he is alright to visit now. He has not woken up yet. He probably wont wake up in a couple days. I followed the doctor to Wilbur's room. As fast as I got in I started to cry.

-Bub, I hope you hear me, I love you and you're the only one I need.