V

-Happy about what? I turned around and saw Tommy stand exactly behind me.
-Ehm, nothing. I answerd him. By the way why are you here?
-We just walked back from the movie and say you guys here! How was it?
-Good. George said and looked at me.
-No, somthing happend here, what? Tommy asked a bit angry.
-Your sister and George made out. Puffy said.
-Puffy! I said while looking at Tommy.
-Excuse me, did Lizzy and George make out??
-Yes, in front of everyone. They even won free drinks forever. Puffy answerd him.
-Well that is not okay, you will go to your room when we arrive home. And I want a chat with you George.
-Excuse me. I said angry. I am five years older than you. And you can not controle my life. Or you want to kick me out of this house. Do it. I am used to it. I said angry and walked of.
-No Lizzy wait. George said and walked after me.
-Look what you did Tommy. Niki said. I am walking home and if Lizzy is not home by tomorrow you don't know what will happen. She said and walked home.

-Lizzy please wait, don't listen to Tommy he's a jerk. George said while walking to me. I turned around and looked at him with teary eyes.
-I.. it's excatly like when my parents kicked me out.
-No, don't think like that. Come here my darling. He said and kissed me. It had started to rain but we didn't care.
After a while George said
-We need to go home now  the clock is already 3.30 am. We started to walk home.
-Thank you George. I appreciate it.
-It's okay, I like to help, especily you. He said with a grin.
-You are too sweet George i said.

Tommys pov
Was I to hard to her, she is 22. But it feels weird that she is dating George. I hope that George could get her to change her mind and come back. If she don't I think Niki will kill me.
-Hey. It was Tubbo, I got a bit scared becouse I didn't hear him come.
-Hi Tubbo. I said
-She'll come. I promise, but come on we need to sleep. I looked at him but agreed that we should sleep.

Lizzys pov
-Can I sleep in your room? I don't want to wake up Niki up. I asked George. We were outside of the house.
-Of course you can darling. He said and we walked in and went up to Georges room.
-I love you George. I said and kissed him.
-I love you too darling. He said and we went to bed. We fell asleep while cuddeling.
Nikis pov
The next morning.
I wonder if George is home, I thought and went to his room. I opend the door and saw George and Lizzy cuddle. I took a picture to show the others. I closed the door as quiet as I could.
-It's your lucky day Tommy. I said when I came down to show them the picture.
-Is she home? Tommy asked.
-You bet. I answerd him and showed Puffy the pictue of them.
-Aww, thats so cute! She said. Then I showed everyone else the picture.

Lizzys pov
I woke up and looked around in the room to search for a clock to see what the time was. It was 11.12 am. I saw that George already left. I got dressed and walked down. I saw that everyone was awake already.
-Hello sleepyhead. Niki said. You need to look at this picture! She said and showed me the picture of me and George cuddle.
-Stop it! I said and started to blush.
-Never and you know that! She said and everyone stared to laugh.
-I'm glad you're back Liz! I am so sorry about what happend. Tommy said.
-I'm fine Tom. I said and gave him a hug.
-So I guess all of you already know but me and Lizzy are dating! George said while looking at me.