XV

-Bub, I hope you hear me, I love you and you're the only one I need.

Niki's pov

-Wilbur has been stabbed.. was what Lizzy said. My heart stopped when I heard that. I didn't care that we where at the movies anymore. I went in and got the others. We took a car as fast as we could to the hospital.

-Hi, we are searching for Wilbur. I said to the person in the reception.

-He is in room 7C, on the 3 floor. But you all can't go in there. it can only be five persons at the same time there so four of you can go. There is this girl up there. We choose that me, Dream, Tommy and Puffy should go up.

When we got inside Lizzy was sitting on a chair beside Wilbur, she held his hand and had her head on the bed. She was sleeping. I slowly got up to her and saw that she had dried tears on her chin.

-Lizzy. I said and shaked her a bit. she woke up and saw that we all where there.

-Hi guys, I didn't know you where here.

-We just got here. Puffy said.

-What happened? Tommy asked.

-Well I was sleeping in the bed and Wilbur was sleeping on the couch. He stabbed Wilbur here. She said and pointed at her chest. I heard him scream so I went down and George was standing there with a knife in his hand.

-That's rough. Dream said. Is he going to be okay?

-I hope so. but the do.. Lizzy said then she stopped herself in the middle of the sentence. She took her hand up to her moth and hurried away to the bathroom and vomited.

-What happened? I asked as fast as she got out.

-I don't know to be honest. I just felt sick and a second later I vomited.

-That's weird, maybe yo should go and look that up. Dream said

-No, I can't go. I need to stay in here.

-Lizzy.. Tommy said

-Don't argue with me right now. I said and it was quiet for a long time. Then I felt like vomit again. So I ran to the bathroom. After I came out they all stood there with there arms crossed.

-You are going to the doctor. Puffy said.

-But. I tried but they didn't let me finish. I went to the reception.

-Hi, what can I help you with?

-I am trowing up all the time. I don't know what it is. I'm not feeling sick or something.

-Okay, wait here for a bit so we can see what's wrong. She said and went threw some door. She came back after around ten minuets with a doctor.

-Lizzy, you can come with me. I followed him and did some tests. After that he told me to wait somewhere. I waited for around half an hour then the doctor came back.

-Okay Lizzy we have the results here. Congrats you're pregnant.

-Wait, What did you say?

-You're pregnant. It came like a shock. I went up to the others.

-What did you found out? Niki said. I didn't know what to say so I lied

-I.. It's only because of nervousness.

-Okay that's good.

After 2 hours they all wanted to go back to the house.

-Are you sure you don't want to come? Dream asked me

-Yea. I'll call you if it is something. I said and they went away. I took Wilbur's hand and held it tight. I thought about what the doctor had told me. I started to cry and whispered.

-You can't die now. I need you I cant take care of a baby alone.

Then I felt his hand take mine