IV

Lizzy's pov
We were on the way to the club to party a bit.
-Are you scared? Puffy asked.
-Not at all, you should be scared.
-Why? Niki then asked.
-Because when I drink I get drunk. And when I say drunk I mean really drunk. They all laughed. We came to the club and went in.
-Me and Lizzy will go and buy drinks for all of us. George said and we started walking to the bar.
-You look very good in that you know. He said to me. I looked at him and started blushing.
-You look very handsome too. We looked deep into each others eyes for a while then some drunk dude said
-Are you going to order or are you just standing in the way for everyone else.
-No, no we are ordering now. George said and started to order. When he was done we walked back to the others. We sat down and started talking and drinking a little.
-So you want to play truth or dare? Wilbur asked. "Sure" everyone said.
-Lizzy truth or dare. Niki asked.
-Dare.
-Drink up your beer. She said and I started drinking.
-My turn. I said and turned my head to George. George truth or dare.
-Dare.
-If you have a crush on anyone around this table drink up your whole beer. I said and looked at him. He started to blush when he took his beer and started to drink.
-Ooo, who is it?? Sapnap asked.
-That was not the question. George said.
-Well, truth or dare sapnap.
-Truth.
-Are you dating anyone and if you are who is it. Sapnap looked a little angry at George and said.
-Well i am, and it someone around this table. Thats the only thing I am going to say.
-Noo tell us. Everyone said
-Well. He said but then a song started playing that you should dance really slow to.
-Everyone take a partner and start to dance and the cutest couple will win a price!! The Dj said.
-Wanna dance Lizzy? George asked me. I started to blush but nodded and stood up. We went out to the dance floor and started to dance. We came closer and closer to each other. We looked each others in the eyes. Completely unexpected George kissed me. A fast kiss. I looked him deep in the eyes and kissed him again. We just looked at each other and kept on dancing. I blushed so much and so did George.
-I like you George.
-I like you to Lizzy. We whisperer to each other
-So, you all can stop dancing because we have decided who is going to win. I looked at George who was already looking at me with a happy face, we had forgot that this was a competition.
-It is, this cute couple! The Dj said and pointed at us. They even kissed and I will believe that it was there first kiss to!
-Ehm, it was yea. George said and looked at me while he was blushing.
-What?? Niki asked shocked. You guys kissed??? She was so confused. So was everyone else that lived in the house. 

-You will win a cards each witch do that you can drink for free here for ever. The DJ said, me and George just gasped and looked at each other while we was smiling.

-But only if you two make out right here now. I stopped smiling and looked at George again. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer. He lifted my chin and looked me in the eyes and we started to kiss. It felt like it was forever we stood there and kissed.

-Okay, that's enough you get the cards. The DJ said, gave us the cards and walked back to the mixer table. 

-I..I don't know what to say. I said to George.

-You don't need to say anything baby. He said and walked to the others. I just stood there, started blushing (I looked like a tomato) and gasped. What in earth did he call me?? I pulled myself together and walked to the others.

-What was that?? Niki asked.

-I..I don't know I..It just happen. 

-Well we should go home now because it is getting late, she said then she whispered to me, you need to tell me everything later. And we started to walk home.

-You know that Tommy is not going to be happy about this. Sapnap said after a while

-Happy about what?