VII

-I just do.. was all I could say before Wilbur kissed me. But he backed of pretty fast.
-No, kiss me. I said and kissed him.

Nikis pov
I wonder where Lizzy went. I thought and started to go upstairs. I looked back and it was chaos. Tommy, Dream and Sapnap tried to push George out of the house. When I got upstairs I looked around but couldn't see her. Then I saw through the window that she was on the balcony with Wilbur. I was curious so I walked closer. They where kissing. Wills hands where on her hips pulling her closer. Lizzys hands was on his shirt pulling him down. I took a picture of them and sent it to everyone exept them and George. I also wrote that they couldn't disturb them. I walked down to see George sleep on the couch and the front door open. I went out and saw everyone looking up at the balcony.
-No, leave them alone. I wisperd to them and we walked inside again. And kept on partying but talked a bit about Wilbur and Lizzy.

Wilburs pov
And then I kissed her. I have liked her since the first day I saw her walk inside the door. She's so pretty with her long brown hair. Her cute smile. Her long and natural eyelashes. Everything about her is perfect. Directly after I had kissed her I backed of, I didn't want to scare her away. But she looked at me and said.
-No, kiss me. She said and dragged me closer. I got to be dreaming. Did she want to kiss me. We stood there a while. When I opend my eyes again I looked down at her. She was pretty short only like 5.4 feet (163 cm). She looked up at me and said
-I..I don't know what to say.
-You don't need to say anything. I answerd her
-Can we atleast wait to tell the others, I don't want to give them any hope.
-I promise, but on saturday, do you want to go on a date?
-Yes, of cours I will! She said and gave me a kiss again.
-Goodnight Lizzy. I said and went to my room.

Lizzys pov
The next morning.
I woke up becouse the sun was shining in my face. I saw that Niki was asleep behind me. I thought about everything that had happend. First George cheating on me, then the kiss. Wilbur, maybe it is him. He has always been pretty quiet.  I think he is shy, but only to me. He talk pretty much with everyone else but as fast as I came close he just got quiet. I felt a warmth going up in my cheast when I thought about him.
I went to the bathroom and took a shower. It was very nice. I got ready and went out of the bathroom and met Wilbur.
-Hi Liz! He said
-Hi Will! I said and gave him a kiss.
-Tou look pretty today.
-Well thank you baby. I answerd him and we kissed again. But suddently he stopped and dragged me in to a small warderobe in the hall.
-What? I asked nervous
-Shh, I heard someone. He wisperd and we heard footsteps.
-Woa. Dream said while he fell. Why is it wet here. Oh someones showerd. He said and tried to open the warderobe that me and Wilbur was in. He managed to open the door and he saw me and Wilbur stand close together.
-Woa, I am clearly interupting something here. So pretend like I was never here. He said and backed of.
-No, it's not what it looks like. I tried to tell him.
-That's what they all say. Bye. He said and walked away.
-Oh no. Will said.
-What do we do bub?
-I don't know just hope he dosen't tell any one I guess. I love that name by the way.
-I guess so to. Well it just came to my mind. Glad you like it. I said and gave him a hug.
-I really like you Liz.
-I like you to, but I should probably go back and change. By bub. I said and walked to my room. There stood Niki
-Goodmorning Liz, up early for the first time ever. She said
-Goodmorning Niki. Yes, I know weird.
-Or natural, thinking of someone special?
-Nope, no one.
-Are you sure?