XVI

Then I felt his hand take mine.

Wilbur's pov

I woke up but didn't open my eyes, I heard that Lizzy was beside me, she was crying. She said something but didn't hear what. I felt like I couldn't move my fingers. I tried as hard as I could and managed to take her hand. She stopped everything she did and looked at me

-Bub? She asked, I tried to say her name, I barely could

-Li..Liz.

-Bub, you're alive. I thought you where dead. She said relieved. I opened my eyes and looked at her she looked tired, I saw that she had dried tears on her chin.

-Has something else happened or is it just me? The question seemed come like a shock to her.

-I.. ehm. No, it's just you.

-Okay. I didn't quite believe her but didn't ask her.

-I'm very glad that you're awake. Niki, Puffy, Dream and Tommy was here. But needed to go home.

-Okay, what happened to George?

-He got away. I'm sorry.

-It's okay. I don't think that he would do it again. I said

-Yea, wait. I should probably go and get a doctor. Wait here she said and walked out. What was it she hid? What had happened? Was it about George or me? So many questions after a while Lizzy came in with a doctor.

-Good, you're awake! How are you?

-I'm actually feeling good.

-That's very good. I think you can go home in two days.

-That's very nice. I said and looked at Lizzy, she seemed to b happy that I got to go home that fast. The doctor went away.

Lizzy's pov

How am I going to tell him that I'm pregnant. Hes going to freak out. I'm not telling him before we are out of the hospital. I looked at Will, he was looking on his phone. I got out of my chair and sat on his bed.

-Do you mind if i sit here? I asked

-Not at all baby.

-I'm tired

-Me too, should we go to sleep?

-Yea sure, should i go to the other bed or sleep here? I asked and he started to scoot over.

-Lay here. I lay down and put my head on his shoulder. He put his head on my head. We fell asleep pretty fast.

The next morning.

The doctor came in to the room and i woke up.

-Oh, I didn't know you guys were asleep.

-No it's okay. I said and Wilbur woke up.

-I just came in here to say that you can go home today. You seemed to heeled well.

-Thank you doctor. Will said

-We will be leaving as fast as we packed everything up.

-That's good, don't forget to check out in the reciption later.

-Thank you for all help. I said and he walked away.

-That's very good news!

-Yes. I said happy and he kissed me. We packed for a while, got ready and went away.

In the car.

I was driving the car and Will sat beside me.

-I got to tell you something. I said

-Okay go ahead

-I..I, you might get a bit scared about this.

-Tell me what it is Liz.

-I am.. I am pregnant. I said I saw that Wilbur was looking at me

-What did you say?

-I'm pregnant. I found out a couple of hours before you woke up.

-But, why didn't you tell me?

-I didn't want to tell you in the hospital.

-Okay. He said, he seemed to be thinking

-I don't know what to do bub. I said and I felt the tears started to run.

-No baby, don't cry. We'll figure something out. Wow, I'm going to be a dad.

-Yeah, you are. But maybe we shouldn't tell the others yet. I mean, you have just been stabbed you know.

-Yea, I get it. We could wait until you feel like it's going to be okay.

-Okay, I love you bub.

-I love you to baby. He said, we got home. When we opened it we saw a lot of polices running around and doing something.

-I completly forgot about this. I said and took Wills hand.

-Me too. Let's ask someone what's happening. We went and looked for someone to ask

-Exuse me officer, what's happening here? I asked someone, he turned around and saw u stand there

-This is a crime seen you can't be here.

-Yes I know, this is our house. It was I who got stabbed. Wilbur said and showed him the scar on his chest

-Okay, but you can still don't be here. He said and tried to go away.

-We have no other place to live. I tried to say

-Your other friends went to check in in a hotel. You do that to. He said and shoved us away.

-I guess we have to go to a hotel. Will said and went to the car

-I guess so to.