XIII

TW, Knife

-Are you sure you want to do this?

-So sure.

Wilbur's pov. The next morning.

Wow what a night, I thought. I turned around on the bathing jetty and saw Lizzy sleep behind me. So cute she looked. I hope it'll be we two forever. She started to move and woke up.

-Morning bub.

-Good morning. Felling good?

-Better than ever. How are you feeling?

-Very good. Want to swim? I asked Lizzy and stood up

-Sure. Lizzy said and also stood up, she looked me dead in the eyes and pushed me in.

-OMG Liz, your little.. I screamd because I got really scared. Then I looked up at her and she was crying laughing. How could I be mad at her.

-What was that?

-Nothing.. But come on jump in. I said and she jumped.

After a while we got up off the water.

-Let's go home. I'm pretty hungry.

-Yea.

Dream's pov. At home

I was making lunch when I heard the front door open. I heard Lizzy laugh, I heard Wilbur laughed too.

-Good day lovebirds. I said as they came inside the kitchen. Lizzy which had backed in the kitchen got super scared.

-Dream, you scared me.

-That's what I do best. Was it nice at the lake, rough night?

-Yea, it was pretty rough. Wilbur said and grinned

-Will, Lizzy said then turned to me. How did you know that we were at the lake.

-Guess who showed him the lake?

-Oh, I get it. It was beautiful though. I nodded and turned back to the sausage and it was burning.

-NO, no ,no, no. I said stressed.

-What? Wilbur asked.

-The sausages are burning. Lizzy came and pushed me away and started to fix it. She was so amazing, it all came out perfect.

-So, done. She said and turned around with a full meal.

-Bro your girlfriend is going to be a chef. I said while laughed.

-Yes I see that. Wilbur said also while laughing.

-You guys stop it. Lizzy said and gave me the food. I'm going to move my clothes to your room Bub if that's okay.

-Sure do it. Wilbur said and Lizzy walked upstairs.

Lizzy's pov

I went upstairs to move my clothes from Niki's room to Wilbur's. I laughed when I remembered what Dream had said. But it was really beautiful there at the lake. I took all my clothes and Niki came in.

-Hi Lizzy, what are you doing? she asked.

-I'm moving all my things to Wilbur's room, if it's okay for you.

-Yea do it, I was just a bit confused because you didn't do that when you was with George.

-Maybe I felt something was wrong at the beginning.

-Yea maybe you did. Where were you yesterday.

-I was at a lake, with Wilbur.

-Oo, did it happen??

-Yes it did. I answered her and we giggled.

-Omg Liz. So early. But you look like you're in love so yea.

-Yea I know. But let me move this now. I said and started to pack again.

-I'll help you. She said and we moved all of my clothes to his room.

George's pov

I still don't get why she didn't say yes. I'm the absolute perfect person for her. Oh I know it's his fault, why did he get in the way. How do I get rid of him? i thought then I got an idea

I was on my way to the house i have lived in but I got thrown out. Only because I kissed this girl. Like what's the deal. She was hot, and I whould do it again but I want to be with Lizzy. Maybe she'll choose me if I got rid of him.

I was at the house, it was 2 am. The door was locked so I went to the nearest window. I got in and search for Wilbur. It was pretty easy, he was sleeping in the couch. I went to the kitchen and looked for a weapon. I saw a knife laying there so I took it.

I looked at Wilbur, poor him getting in fight with the wrong person, and I stabbed him.