IX

Wilbur's pov

-Good, it's about Lizzy.

A girl with blond hair stood outside my door, she said that her name was Sarah.

-Lizzy? Is she okay?

-Yea, i'm her friend. She is in my apartment.

-Okay..

-She came to me about an hour ago. She told me everything that had happen here. She was pretty sad and I don't want her to be that. 

-So you brought her here? I asked confused

-No, she doesn't know i'm here. And I know it's not my businesses but I think that you should go and talk to her. She needs you.

-Okay but I don't even know you and not to be rude but how do I know your her real friend.

-That's easy to show you. She said and took her phone out. This is we when we started school. It was a picture of Her and Lizzy, she showed me a lot of different picture of them together.

-Okay, I believe you but how do I get to Lizzy from here? I don't know where you live or something.

-I can drive you there but after that I need to go and buy some food. She said and I followed her to her car and sat down in the passenger seat. We was quiet all the way to her apartment.
-So, this is the house?
-Yes, the code in is **** and then it is on the forth floor. I have a sign outside of my door, it says "welcome" with pink letters.
-Okay, and then I just knock on the door?
-Yes, she will come and open. I'll be gone for like 2 hours. And please don't do a mess.
-Omg, why whould you say that. I said disgusted. I got very nervous when I was on my way to open the front door. Okay Wilbur, open the door and walk upstairs, it's not a big deal.
-What are you waiting for? I looked back at her and said nervous
-I.. I don't know, what if she doesn't want me to come here?
-Please, I have been Lizzy's friend sice kindergarden. I know what she wants!
-Okay, here I go. I said and opend the door. I looked back at Sarah again, she wifted with her hand that I should go up. I took a deep breth and walked up the stairs. It felt like an infinity until I came up to the forth floor.

I looked at Sarahs door where it stood Welcome with big pink letters. I knocked on the door. A lot of thoughts went thru my head when I heard her footsteps. I heard the lock twist and the door open, slowly. And there she stood, the most beautiful girl in the whole world. She didn't look at me, she was reading a book, like always.
"Sarah's not home" Lizzy said and started to close the door.
"What if i'm not looking for her?" I said and I saw her eyes widen and she  looked up at me.